The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » My second set of C&Bs from RNT (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
796 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
I just received my second set of C&Bs from RNT, and it was the Mini-Jester Blue Gun Steel cups. They are Fabulous, beautiful, smooth cups that I will enjoy working with.

It included Milt Kort's Miniature C&Bs Routine (booklet) that has a really fun routine that is new to me. It's only been one day since I have had the chance to practice this routine, and I am itching to go out and perform it. This booklet also shows several fancy ways to turn over the mini cups such as the One-Hand-Cup-Turnover and the Two-Hand-Cup-Turnover.

It would be nice to have a book on how to do fancy cup turnovers and flips etc, etc. Not just regular size cups but all size cups. Although, I don't think I am ready to flip my cups into the air and take a chance in dropping them, I will leave that to someone else who can afford to have their shattered cups replaced.

My first set of C&Bs from RNT were the Mini-Jester polish Copper cups and I love them too. It's been several months since I have had the copper mini-jester cups and they are becoming darker just the way I like them.

It feels great to have two Mini-Jester C&Bs that have color contrast, and maybe one day I will perform a routine that includes both sets????

Have fun folks!
Madkiki
Keith Mitchell
View Profile
Special user
796 Posts

Profile of Keith Mitchell
BTW, I used a Dial Caliper to measure the size of the two sets, copper and steel, to if they were the same size. They have microscopic differences I believe is because of the thickness of the metals, but looking at them with the human eye they look exactly the same size or a perfect fit. The steel and copper cups can be stacked as if they were the same metal.

Overall, Jake did a fantastic job of making these cups and I give him many thanks for the increadible work that he has done.

Right now I need to shut-up so I can go practice some more with my Pride and Joy.

Later
Madkiki
professorwhut
View Profile
Inner circle
Posts R US sold me
1347 Posts

Profile of professorwhut
Congratulations Madkiki.
After much soul searching about a signature, I decided not to have one.

TG Pop [aka ProfessorWhut]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » My second set of C&Bs from RNT (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL