The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I guess I should re-introduce myself! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rbeals
View Profile
New user
Lincoln, NE
7 Posts

Profile of rbeals
Hello All,
My name is Rob Beals, I have been a member of the Magic Café for a awhile, but I never really posted...Actually to tell the truth, I kinda forgot that I was a memember and that this forum even existed! Oops! Anyway, glad to be back!
Rob Beals
Prestidigitator
Cardtician
Fool!
michaelmagicart
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of michaelmagicart
Hello, my name is Barry Gibbs. I am a former Magic Dealer, performer,inventor, magic teacher, past President of I.B.M. Ring #117, West Palm Beach, Fl., Past President of The Florida Magicians Association, Past Territorial Representaive, I.B.M., Florida and former member M.D.A. I stumbled into this forum quite by accident and felt that it would be a nice place to come to after viewing many of the posts here. Hope to be talking to a number of you from time to time.
Nedim
View Profile
Elite user
istanbul/turkey
444 Posts

Profile of Nedim
Hi,

Welcome to the Café. Here is a great place to talk about magic and learn new things. You can talk with magicians all around the world. I hope you will enjoy here. Have a nice time. And don't forget to write.

magicially yours,

Nedim Guzel
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Bob,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » I guess I should re-introduce myself! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL