The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » You know? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

SM41
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of SM41
Someone here doesn't know where is Mexico?
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3997 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I know that MexiA is in Texas...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
Josh Riel
View Profile
Inner circle
of hell
1999 Posts

Profile of Josh Riel
I agree, this is important and relevant to something.
Magic is doing improbable things with odd items that, under normal circumstances, would be unnessecary and quite often undesirable.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I, too, agree. But Santiago, why don't you name names?
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3353 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Hey, now... Don't push the guy. If he doesn't wanna name names don't force him to. Seriously, it's not that big a deal if someone doesn't know where Mexico is, even if he IS from the USA. Maybe he did know where Mexico is but was just having a rough day and wasn't really paying attention to the question, ever think of that? That's no reason to embarrass someone because he didn't know basic geography -and I'm not saying that he doesn't know geography either. OK? And so what if he doesn't know where Mexico is? Not everyone knows where the island of Manitoba is either. Are you going to crucify them too? So enough with the whole naming names thing -that's just not necessary! We don't need to call attention to that, or the state of education in Americ,a or the general lack of understanding of the world around us that is endemic to the whole of society in the US in the early part of the 21st century!!!

Besides, I didn't have a map with me at the moment.
*due to the editorial policies here, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3067 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
LOL!
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Yeah...but where's the confounded Bridge?!
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
You might want to ask Robert Plant.
LobowolfXXX
View Profile
Inner circle
La Famiglia
1199 Posts

Profile of LobowolfXXX
I think the northern border is somewhere around Kern County, California.
"Torture doesn't work" lol
Guess they forgot to tell Bill Buckley.

"...as we reason and love, we are able to hope. And hope enables us to resist those things that would enslave us."
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Who?
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
No, not Who; Zeppelin.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Did I ever tell you the story of when I performed magic privately, just for Robert Plant? It was while I was working at the U.S. Open. He loved it and therefore I got to hang out with him for about 90 minutes, doing magic and talking music, tennis and New York City. I told him of all the times I saw LZ at the Garden, in the 70's.

Robert Plant = Nice guy!

Hedgerow...
irossall
View Profile
Special user
Snohomish, Washington
529 Posts

Profile of irossall
You would be surprised how many native born U.S. citizens (Adult) think the White House is in Washington State.
Iven Smile
Give the gift of Life, Be an Organ Donor.
Josh Chaikin
View Profile
Inner circle
Kansas City
1430 Posts

Profile of Josh Chaikin
Quote:
On 2008-05-17 08:41, Justin Style wrote:
Did I ever tell you the story of when I performed magic privately, just for Robert Plant? It was while I was working at the U.S. Open. He loved it and therefore I got to hang out with him for about 90 minutes, doing magic and talking music, tennis and New York City. I told him of all the times I saw LZ at the Garden, in the 70's.

Robert Plant = Nice guy!

Hedgerow...

Reminds me of the time I managed to accidentally walk through four security check points into a press-only event and meet Slash. It was 2:00 in the afternoon, and he was trashed.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » You know? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL