The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » David J. Castle, con man? Thief? magic's Kevin Trudeau/ Billy Mays » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

DrNorth
View Profile
Veteran user
North Starr Entertainment, Harrisburg PA
364 Posts

Profile of DrNorth
Who is this kid? Why is he still around? One look at his product line and you can see he gives away real books in order to sell crap stuff.
I was offered a free e-book all about hypnosis. (it was during a search for information on the topic that I stumbled across this travesty (oops I am getting into Criss Angle territory here, no wait I think I used the word properly.
It was purported to show "exciting and dynamic" hypnosis techniques and is in fact a 43 page infomercial to sell you the "real" book that has this exciting new information in it
What a load of crap.
I am sure that my letter admonishing his ethics will be trashed, or if read not digested and will go past his mind like wind in cheese cloth.
I doubt if every person on this board told this idiot what they thought of him, he'd laugh his way to the bank as sadly either people uniformed or ethically barren will still shell out cash to this con artist ( well "artist" gives him too much credit)
so look this guy up: http://www.learnmagictricks.org/ and if you feel compelled to, do so: give him what for.
There is no such thing as a free lunch.
Smile
"For it shows things that were, and things that are, and things that yet may be. But which it that he sees, even the wisest cannot always tell"
~Galadriel

"A heretic is a man who sees with his own eyes."
Bill Nuvo
View Profile
Inner circle
3094 Posts or
2742 Posts

Profile of Bill Nuvo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Right or Wrong? » » David J. Castle, con man? Thief? magic's Kevin Trudeau/ Billy Mays » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL