The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hotrods (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
GamingNinja
View Profile
New user
Hayward, CA
35 Posts

Profile of GamingNinja
LOL I'll keep that in mind for sure. I go back next week and it'll be most likely one of the things I buy.

How about a Thanks in Advance? Smile
wkitwizard
View Profile
Elite user
Los Angeles
466 Posts

Profile of wkitwizard
The cheap black plastic rods have the jewels that ALWAYS fall out.
Nothing is truer than the incomprehensible, because the sum total of our knowledge consists of the fact that we know nothing. Our reality is an illusion. Thus illusion is reality-Punx
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3245 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Quote:
On 2008-05-17 19:06, Brad Burt wrote:
As a dealer for 37 years I have sold about a zillion Hot Rods. My advice? Buy the least expensive plastic hot rods you can find. About $10 or so should do it. Why? Because, the material that they are made of makes NO DIFFERENCE whatsoever! It just doesn't. And.....you.....will.....lose.....them. Buy cheap and get a couple of back ups.

Best,

If you're like me, you won't like the very cheapest one out there, which is the one with the flatish-rectangular rod body with the refractive tape colors. But that's just my personal preference. I prefer one with a square body for ease of twisting. I agree with Brad, the cheaper the better, the brass ones and the mechanical ones are just overkill and add very little.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » Hotrods (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL