The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Don Theo Experience (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
990 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
I have it on good authority that DT3's mentalism show "The Don Theo Experience" opened last night in Fernandino Beach, Florida to a rockin' full house!

Don has been a featured actor in countless plays and productions and finally assembled his own full evening show that offered baffling mentalism supported by spellbinding stories. The local media coverage was generous and Don tells me that, with the help of knowledgeable friends, he gained plenty of control over the lighting, sound and staging (usually you are forced to work within the parameters of each venue's limitations). This control allowed him to set moods that merely enhanced already emotional presentations, such as "Teardrop".

Congratulations, Donnie. May your run continue and the house remain packed! Keep breakin' those legs, bro.

Best,
Mick
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Thanks Mick! You have been a great mentor and inspiration to me, so please understand that any success I may have has a lot to do with you.

I have been truly humbled by the efforts of my creative team, led by my director Josh Tyler. I feel quite spoiled by the support of the community and the venue, which has allowed me and my consultants to sculpt what I hope is a memorable experience for all involved.

There has never been a show like this here, and my greatest hope is that it opens the doors for other entertainers here in the future.

If anyone is interested in catching the show, I would be very happy to have you along for the ride, and you can PM me for showtimes/dates/etc.

I have already learned a lot thru this experience and am happy to share any of this knowledge with my friends here.

DT3
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Congratulations Don, your a top bloke and deserve every success.. Any chance you might be filming the show at any point..??

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Now that is a deluxe idea.

I would love to do just that.

Jim
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Hooray my good friend! Glad to hear it's going well, I would love to come see it, but you know how that goes Smile

Nathan

PS Drop a brother a line Smile
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcosa
10571 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Coolio! Congratulations!
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
R Gould
View Profile
Regular user
193 Posts

Profile of R Gould
Well done!

What is "Teardrop", by the way?
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
http://dontheo3.com/9.html

Check it out...good stuff!

Nathan
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
Now you've gone and done it, Donnie. Much appreciation and congratulations to you, my friend!

--Tom
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
scarnecky
View Profile
Veteran user
Utah
330 Posts

Profile of scarnecky
Don,

I just spotted this thread- You are indeed a great inspiration and a fabulous thinker. Can't wait to see the show, either in person or on "television"..Smile

Cheers- literally......

Warmly

Scar
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17488 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll drive up to see the show!!!!!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1398 Posts

Profile of MDantes
I'ma try to get outta work...

for real.

Try hard too...
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
lostpoet
View Profile
Special user
611 Posts

Profile of lostpoet
I would also like to congratulate you Donnie. I’m really happy for you.

Smile

Ron
Arnon
View Profile
Inner circle
1320 Posts

Profile of Arnon
Way to go, Don!

I hope this will be the first of hundreds of successful show openings in your career. Smile

http://www.ameliaflt.org/home.htm

All the Best,
Arnon

P.S. I may get myself out there for one of the shows next weekend - it would be interesting to meet some Café members there too.
MDantes
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1398 Posts

Profile of MDantes
Indeed...

It is sure to be a great show. Ya'll should come out.
S.A.N.C.T.U.M Chapter 18

Member 17
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13144 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
Congrats Don!
phil in KC
View Profile
Regular user
196 Posts

Profile of phil in KC
Congratulations, Don! Unfortunately, Kansas is not even close to Florida! Hopefully I can catch your act in the future!

-Phil in KC
IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18496 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Good luck with it Don T3...i can't be there, but I'll be viewing it remotely...
Waters
View Profile
Inner circle
2511 Posts

Profile of Waters
Congrats DT3!

Sean
Jerome Finley
View Profile
V.I.P.
SLC
3419 Posts

Profile of Jerome Finley
Congrats, Don.

Awesome.

Maybe we should put a crew together and head out your way? I would love to see you work. I've been watching and waiting, THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!

Advice is cheap (that's why we give it away) and the only thing I'd say right now is keep that momentum pushing forward. Now that your show has left the ground in a sonic-boom, don't let things settle. I know you've been hard at work and you deserve all the praise and congratulations headed your way. I'm really happy for you!!! Smile Smile Smile

Keep up the great work and let me know if I can be of any assistance whatsoever.

Your friend,
Jerome Finley
"Join my update list here!" http://eepurl.com/uE3Jf
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Don Theo Experience (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL