The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Don Theo Experience (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
coupcoupdaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
2466 Posts

Profile of coupcoupdaddy
III!
foreign correspondent, z and lt

inner being worker
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
990 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Three cheers for DT3! What a treat to experience Don Theo!

The intimate theater, the warm audience, the excellent scripting, the professional set, the emotional impact, the carefully choreographed gasps and surprises...all of it made for a mysterious evening. Well worth the trip!

Slim, pirate bars and rum are an odd mix.

Best,
Mick
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
What a magical and amazing Experience last night.

I got to spend time with my heroes, we had a wonderful sold out house, and it was truly...

A Night to Remember.

Wink.

D.

P.S. Another "more than" sold out house tonight...and I think I found a spot for dear old Dad to sit. He will have to wear a bright orange vest and direct parking, but I am very happy that my father can enjoy the Experience.
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Sounds WONDERFULL!!!

Bravo DTIII
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17488 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'd love to hear how tonights show went. Any impromptu comedians?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Haha.

No impromptu comedians but I managed to successfully take credit for making it rain. It was a whole new effect.

I love live theater, don't you?

DT3
Mick Ayres
View Profile
Special user
Hilton Head Island
990 Posts

Profile of Mick Ayres
Yep, live theatre is wonderful, especially in the intimate venue you are currently enjoying, Don. Glad you're still packing 'em in.

I bet your Dad loves it, too...especially while wearing an orange vest in the parking lot and standing in the rain you took credit for.

Is he even TALKING to you anymore? Smile

Best,
Mick
THE FIVE OBLIGATIONS OF CONJURING: Study. Practice. Script. Rehearse. Perform. Drop one and you're done.
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Well the bad news is that as of 9:00 EST tonight the Don Theo Experience is done at the original venue.

Good news number one is that thanks to my friends and mentors the Experience is preserved on film to be a small part of an incredible and groundbreaking project.

Good news number two is that the theater we did this for has moved their schedule around so that they can have us back on Halloween.

We will start writing and planning the Halloween Experience tomorrow.

Much much bigger. Much much darker. Lots of dead people.

Thanks again to all who showed their support!

DT3
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17488 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Watching the show was a Pleasure and I'm sure the Halloween Special will also kick @ss Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
The wife & I made it from Iowa to Saturday's show...good stuff...worth the trip...tired...off to bed...

Nathan
Virungan
View Profile
Inner circle
Here and There
1156 Posts

Profile of Virungan
Belated congrats to the D-T-three
Smile When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth...Smile
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17488 Posts

Profile of Slim King
This event was video taped. It was pretty moving the night I attended. I hope all can eventually see this and pick up a few ideas!
Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
I was there live, and I still cannot wait to see the video...I hope Jim hasn't edited out the stand up comedy portion of the show Smile

Nathan
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » The Don Theo Experience (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL