The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Different bill for Heiny/Hundy 500 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ldl1017
View Profile
Elite user
477 Posts

Profile of ldl1017
I'm wondering what bills some of you use for this effect. I've searched around and found some fake currency that would be great for this. I will probably us the ones to hundreds bit for corporate clients, but for everyday use, I think maybe going from ones to a fake trillion dollar bills or million dollar bills would be cool and funny. What do you think?
“I am, as I've said, merely competent. But in an age of incompetence, that makes me extraordinary.”
Billy Joel
gaddy
View Profile
Inner circle
Agent of Chaos
3149 Posts

Profile of gaddy
Sure, why not?

It's hard to beat the raw emotional impact of real Benjamin's, but I think with the right presentation this would work.

Mismade bills would look good with the hand movements of Heiny 500 as well.
*due to The Magic Cafe's editorial policies, words on this site attributed to me cannot necessarily be held to be my own.*
MagicAggie
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of MagicAggie
I have one gimmick that I made to go from green U.S. $1 bills to colorful Euros. You have to do some minor surgery to make them fit perfectly but the impact is great.
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
It all depends on the performer. Any method can be used. I used to perform it making newspaper strips performing to money. Now I perform it changing forgein money to US money. Finn Jon has an effect on the market that changes blank paper into cash.
h_A_Z
View Profile
Special user
Ireland/Msia
701 Posts

Profile of h_A_Z
How do you handle the different color of the bills edges?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Haz, what bills are you using? Do the bills have a border, or do the same color surround the bill all over?

I match US bills with Mexician bills. The border matches. It is an off white color.
nicd
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
164 Posts

Profile of nicd
I think it was here on the café where someone posted a link to a website which had great pictures of pretty much every currency in the world.
Unfortunately I can't find it anymore.
On the website you had to navigate through a world map to get to the different currencys. Has by any chance someone bookmarked this site and would like to share it? Smile
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24022 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Thank you for the good idea Nicd. I just started it because you mentioned it: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=210&0 Thank again.
nicd
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
164 Posts

Profile of nicd
Thanks Dynamike!
It's not the same site I saw once but it's great as well and has a lot of beautiful imags! Smile
sdmagic
View Profile
Special user
685 Posts

Profile of sdmagic
nicd
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
164 Posts

Profile of nicd
No it was similar to the one Dynamike mentioned but you would choose the country from a world map and then have all the bills displayed of this country.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Different bill for Heiny/Hundy 500 (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL