The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Magic Makers Inc three shells (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
Whit Haydn
View Profile
V.I.P.
5449 Posts

Profile of Whit Haydn
And here is the La Maggiore, Deacon Dan and Shagbarks from the side.

Click here to view attached image.
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
Thanks for posting the pictures so people can see for themselves how much the Shagbark Shell are like the Deacon Dan's. The Deacon Dan shells are greatly different from any shells that SFS previously offered including the La Maggiore. Before the Deacon Dan shells came along, the footprint of shells were more football shaped and made the Chanin dip possible, not so with the Deacon Dan's or copies of them. As can be seen in the pictures the footprint of the Deacon Dan's and the copies, have a more round or slightly oval shape. Most shells also flared out at the bottom making harder to seal the pea except from the ends. The Deacon Dan's and their copies have a shape that makes it easer to load and unload in just about any direction. They can also see that the DD's have just as much of a Chanin dip as the School for Scoundrels Shagbarks shells do. As for the twig notch, the twig notch on real shells is fragile and that is the only reason the Deacon Dan shells do not have them.

As for the time line there seems to be a big discrepancy, according to several others that I will not drag into this.
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.
FunTimeAl
View Profile
Special user
987 Posts

Profile of FunTimeAl
(Looks over pics above)

...like I was sayin' a minute ago:

Quote:
On 2009-07-02 13:42, Chad wrote:
There is no other shell like the Shagbark on the market today.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » If right you win, if wrong you lose... » » Magic Makers Inc three shells (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL