The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » What a rush!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
Well, I finally did it!! Last night, I finally got with the appropriate people and did my
FIRST SUSPENDED STRAITJACKET!!! Smile

I got it on video, too! I couldn't NOT video tape that! If I hadn't videotaped it, I would have woken up this morning thinking it was all a dream. I'm still having a hard time believing that I actually did it this time! After so many times of it 'almost' happening then falling thru for one reason or another, to have it actually come to fruition is something that I still can't believe!

It was funny, though, I was more nervous when I was just barely off the ground than when I was the 15-20 feet in the air that I ended up at. Although, working with a brand new Posey that was still quite stiff might not have been the smartest thing for me to do. Then again, I'm sure many people are, or will be saying that being hoisted into the air for a straitjacket escape might not be the smartest thing for me to do, either.

Mark one more thing off the "Things to do before I die" list!! Smile Smile Smile

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
x-treem
View Profile
Inner circle
1133 Posts

Profile of x-treem
AWESOME Margarette,

Was the "rush" from blood to the head or adrenaline? Smile

I love it when something new comes along and I have the ability to do it!! I know how awesome the rush is, it will probably stick with you for a while!!!

I hope I bump into you at the convention.
If you need help with guys asking you out there, I'll sic my wife on them and you'll never have to worry about a guy bugging you again. Smile

Shawn
A direct from text adaptation : The Strange Case Of Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde Starring Mickey Rooney in his final role.
Margarette
View Profile
Special user
Memphis area
956 Posts

Profile of Margarette
I think the rush was a combination of both. But I will admit I had a hard time getting to sleep last night!! Joe Marotta can verify exactly how excited I was. I was calling everyone I could think of and who was also on speed dial on my cell phone, and of all the ones I called, he was the only one I didn't leave a message and actually talked to.

I will most definitely be at the convention, and look forward to meeting you. Now, if the truth be known, there are a couple of guys that will be at the convention that I may not mind if they hit on me! I'll just have to warn you ahead of time which ones they are so your wife won't scare them off for me! Smile

I'll bring the video to Indy!

Margarette
The only stupid question is the one not asked.
Protagonist Alfonse
View Profile
New user
Singapore
13 Posts

Profile of Protagonist Alfonse
just wondering, would the video be available as a clip for download?
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5445 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
Bravo! What a rush! Thanks for sharing. I’m glad that everything went just right for you.

Was this a promotional stunt for some event?
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
Scott Xavier
View Profile
Inner circle
3672 Posts

Profile of Scott Xavier
I have offered to digitize the video, if she allows me, I will add it to strictlyunderground.com
Tony Chapparo
View Profile
Special user
Albuquerque, NM
704 Posts

Profile of Tony Chapparo
Congrats Margarette!

It sounds like you had lots of fun and accomplished something you always dreamed of.

Not many people ever do what they dream...

Smile
Tony Chapparo
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » All tied up! » » What a rush!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL