The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Good To Be Back (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Hello Brothers!

I have been somewhat absent lately due to a lot of changes in my life. I have been occassionally checking in but not here in the Good News Forum.

I am no longer leading the youth ministry in Calgary as I once was because I am now living in Lumsden Sask. I was for a while going back and forth to Calgary to finish up on my obligations. I am now a man without a ministry with a whole new road of opportunities. I plan on continueing what God has called me to here in Lumsden and Regina, and I am now waiting on the Lord. I am very excited about the future and starting fresh, but I will miss my friends in Calgary tremendously. Here is to new beginnings!
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1296 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Welcome back, Dan!

I was wondering why no posts from you for awhile. Best of success in whatever God has for you in your new locale.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Thanks Glen!

My wife and I have found a church here in Lumsden, and for now we are going to just soak things in for a while. I will be performing sometime in the future for Youth For Christ in Portage Manitoba where a good friend of mine is the director, but I haven't spoken to the pastor of our church yet about my Gospel magic.
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1631 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
I was wondering where you were too, brother. Good to hear all is well and new doors are soon to be opened.

Be blessed!
Magic is the bacon in the breakfast of life.

God bless you and have a magical day
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
Thanks Preston.

I just got out of a heated debate over at the FCM forum. I've been trying to play by the rules, but sometimes it's hard. Smile I have to go settle down now and have some quiet time with God.

God bless!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Good To Be Back (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL