The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Prayer Request (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
A member of our church and his family really needs prayer. This morning his only 2 daughters were in a horrible automobile accident. They are both seriously injusred. The latest update I have is that the oldest daughter was out of surgery and the yougest one is in surgery. I was told that it did not look good for the youngest one. She was thrown from the vehicle and was almost unrecognizable.

I know both of these girls really well. Their father is a member of our church and he pretty much raised these girls alone. I coached the youngest one for several years in both basketball and softball. I am really worried about them. Please remember them in prayer.

Thanks, and God bless.

Regan
Mister Mystery
Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2732 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Sure thing, Regan. I'll keep the whole family in my prayers. Thanks for posting this.

Ron
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
I've added the family to my prayer list. Thanks for letting us know.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
264 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
We're praying for them. Can you keep us updated?
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
Thanks guys. I an update last night. It's kind of second handed information, so I am not certain how accurate it is. Both girls were flown to the hospital. I was told the oldest daughter. Had a ruptured spleen that had to be removed. She's holding her own. The youngest daughter is in bad shape. Three vertabrae are broken in her neck, she has a broken leg and broken ribs. They said she looked like she'd been through a "meat grinder". She was ejected from the car, seat and all.

Witnesses said they were traveling extremely fast. They left the road, went up an embankment, hit a tree, and flipped over several times. They were with 2 boys when it happened. One of the boys was driving, and one boy was pinned under the car and has head trauma. He also had to be flown to the hospital. I know one of the boys family, (the one that was hurt the least) but I don't know him very well.

These girls are 23 and 18 years old. I'm not sure of the boy's ages. All the parents involved are devastated. Please do remember them in prayer.

Thank you, and God Bless!

Regan
Mister Mystery
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I will put the family in my prayers.
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1297 Posts

Profile of GlenD
Will pray for them also.
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Hearttau
View Profile
Elite user
New Jersey: Exit 15 E
423 Posts

Profile of Hearttau
Praying for all concerned.
Lentidigitator: “A magic artist who performs slow motion magic”... Rene Lavand

"Peace and all good"... St. Francis

"Hold on to your joy!"... Me Smile

http://mysite.verizon.net/hearttau/
Theodore Lawton
View Profile
Inner circle
1685 Posts

Profile of Theodore Lawton
That's horrible. How sad. Will definitely pray brother.
MikeOB
View Profile
Loyal user
Doylestown, PA
213 Posts

Profile of MikeOB
I Will keep them all in my prayers.
Regan
View Profile
Inner circle
U.S.A.
5699 Posts

Profile of Regan
I would like to give you all an update. I'm happy to report that both of the sisters are doing fabulous! The boys survived, but I do not know them or their families, so I don't have a recent report or detailed information about their condition.

I wanted to thank each and everyone who sent up prayers on their behalf. Most of all, I want to thank God for answering them. It really is miraculous!

Thanks again!

Regan
Mister Mystery
gbradburn
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
74 Posts

Profile of gbradburn
Regan, that's great to hear. Thanks!
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
264 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
Thanks for the update Regan!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Prayer Request (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL