The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Millionaire by Peter Eggink (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
VcosNJ
View Profile
Inner circle
1180 Posts

Profile of VcosNJ
Millionaire
Check out the demo. A new bill change by Peter Eggink. Looks pretty good.
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4455 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Peter showed me this sometime ago and I asked him not to release it and just let me have it...he politely declined, and rightfully so. This is such a brilliant and visual effect, also limited edition, so if you want one, snap it up quick
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
Alan Rorrison
View Profile
V.I.P.
2477 Posts

Profile of Alan Rorrison
Im in the same boat as chris here. A stunning little effect that packs small and plays so big.

Alan
magicman1
View Profile
Inner circle
1183 Posts

Profile of magicman1
I'm sure it's outstanding but certainly a waste of time watching the video..
Don
Jsmith45
View Profile
Regular user
124 Posts

Profile of Jsmith45
Quote:
On 2008-05-19 05:00, Christopher Williams wrote:
. This is such a brilliant and visual effect, also limited edition, so if you want one, snap it up quick

How many will be sold ?
fooksau
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of fooksau
Can it be unfolded and shown both sides when done?

Thanks.
How many Magicians does it take to advertise a trick? Three.. One to steal the trick. One to steal HIS trick. And one to write a good review.
jamie9
View Profile
Loyal user
211 Posts

Profile of jamie9
Yeah the demo was like 1 minute long and nothing happens until the last 10 seconds were he does the effect one time really quick and then it shows him walk away. This was probably the most pethetic demo video I have seen in a while. The effect looks great though.
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi there guys,

I just stumbled across this thread on the café, and thought let's chime in for a second. I'm glad to read that everybody enjoyed the video Smile

We've just updated our website with a fresh new demovideo for "Millionaire". This video features the "Wave Change" which is the second of the two changes taught on the DVD: http://www.peter-eggink.nl/uk/news.html

"Millionaire" will work with ANY currency in the world, and is basically "self-working" so one can focus on the presentation for the full 100%. Besides the presentation, handlings etc. the DVD also offers a complete routine where you actually borrow a bill and change it in the hands of a spectator.

Anyways, the gimmicks are made up and the master DVD was sent to our replicator, so I hope to have these ready to ship in two weeks or so.

Cheers,

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

CA$H CARD -a brand new credit card to bill...and vice versa!
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I just watched the demo.

?????????????????

I'm watching a shakey camera follow Peter as he walks around, brooding like he's James Dean. That's about 40 seconds.

Then a shakey camera shows some sort of bill change. And then back to being James Dean walking around.

I have no interst in products with shakey, grainey "artistic" demos.
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Christopher,

Please watch the video right BELOW the grainey "artistic" demo.
BTW, thanks for the James Dean association. I feel flattered Smile

Peter
https://www.deceptivedreamz.com/product-page/cash-card-by-armanujjaman-abir-peter-eggink

evolve629
View Profile
Inner circle
A stack of
3838 Posts

Profile of evolve629
Peter, the "Wave Change" looks very impressive! The DVD comes with the gimmick? What's the durability of this gimmick?
One hundred percent of the shots you don't take don't go in - Wayne Gretzky
My favorite part is putting the gaffs in the spectators hands...it gives you that warm fuzzy feeling inside! - Bob Kohler
Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi evolve629,

Thanks for your response.

Yes, the DVD comes together with a pre-made gimmick.

The gimmick will last a very long time when treated properly of course. The DVD package will also include some EXTRA material to make another 2/3 gimmicks as well. I will teach you how to do so on the DVD, as well as for how to customize the gimmick to your own currency.

Peter

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
That looked killer!

P.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
2753 Posts

Profile of lunatik
I think most people will want to look at the bill after a change like that. probably not feasible. but the change looks decent.
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I watched the second video.

Ok, so there's a folded up bill in the hand, it's waved and changes and it's opened up to show the full changed bill.

The bill isn't borrowed, right? You remove this folded bill from your pocket or wallet, right?

Maybe if it was a fully shown bill and then folded and changed and then unfolded, I'd see what the interest is.

I don't see the big deal from the demo.

georgecoolla
View Profile
New user
Canada
80 Posts

Profile of georgecoolla
That really looks great. So when is this going to be released? I thought it was July 1.
M Pitcher
View Profile
Elite user
Around the block
429 Posts

Profile of M Pitcher
Wow, this looks amazing!

I don't care if the bill can't be handed out at the end for examination -I like what I see!

Thereby, With some basic skills you can always switch it if you want, as long as it's motivated. Other bill effects like "Dyna Switch", "Copy Cash", "2dollar window" etc. aren't examinable at the end, but are GREAT effects! I'm not sure if this is the case with millionaire, but knowing Eggink's material it's at least very well thought out and clever.

Count me in, Peter! (I think Mr. Kavanagh wants to order 2 Smile)

Greetings,

Peter Polo
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I din't think the bill has to be handed out.

I guess I'll wait and see if there are some Café folks I know that order it and what they say.

Peter Eggink
View Profile
V.I.P.
Netherlands
423 Posts

Profile of Peter Eggink
Hi Everybody,

Just a quick note to let you know that the "Millionaire" DVD's came back from our replicator today, and are ready to ship to anywhere in the world. The DVD will include the pre-made gimmick and everything you'll need to construct your own "Millionaire" bill. We also included some extra material to make another 3 gaffs or so Smile

For those who are interested use the link in the signature for more info etc. Feel free to contact me if you need to know anything else.

Best,

Peter

DougNicols
View Profile
Special user
843 Posts

Profile of DougNicols
This looks like every other visual bill change, but you've just folded up the cash more, decreasing the "visual-ness" of the effect by compacting it too much. If I want to switch ones for fives, or whatever, I'd rather have all five bills flapping around in the wind in full view, then suddenly they're a new currency.

IHMO of course.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Millionaire by Peter Eggink (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL