The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Fire Eating (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Stephon
View Profile
Special user
Maryland, USA
911 Posts

Profile of Stephon
Your arse is perfectly safe, as long as we know how to control it?

I don't think I needed to know that.
~Les S. Moore, The Dapper Dipper
Swami Yomahmi and Cheeky Monkey Sideshow

"Comedy is a man in trouble." ~Bill Irwin
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
I'm gonna be one of the dumba$ses who says "unleaded is the way to go".... YES you have to know HOW to use it, but then I actually do know a "certain thing" you need to know. Harley, ask your twin brother.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Harley Newman
View Profile
Inner circle
5117 Posts

Profile of Harley Newman
There are advantages and disadvantages to each of the fluids. For me, the disadvantages of unleaded tipped the scale over.
“You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus” -Mark Twain

www.bladewalker.com
erikkloeker
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, Ohio
203 Posts

Profile of erikkloeker
Extra-leaded is the way to go.
erikkloeker
View Profile
Loyal user
Cincinnati, Ohio
203 Posts

Profile of erikkloeker
The extra lead makes it safer...
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Quote:
On 2008-05-25 03:42, erikkloeker wrote:
The extra lead makes it safer...

Yes this is very true! The only problem is if the lead is mixed with some sort of paint - emulsion or gloss, dosent matter which type of pain - we all know that Paint with lead is dangerouse - but its the pain that makes it dangerouse NOT the lead! Smile

Hey whilst we are on lead in petrol! Did you know that Thomas Midgely is teh person that started the whole leaded petrol thing? QI (a british TV show) credits him with being the person responsible for the MOST damage to the planet. Not only did he discover putting lead in petrl stopped the "knocking" in engines but he was also responsible for CFCs! Smile what a guy! And now we descover he is respnsible for kiling a few gullable people readign this thread! Smile
Destiny
View Profile
Inner circle
1429 Posts

Profile of Destiny
This just gave me a flashback to about 35 years ago.

As a kid I read and reread a Readers Digest Condensed book about a dude who ran away to join the circus and he described in great detail how he was taught to obtain cotton sheets from unattended clothes lines and rip them up in order to make sticks and siphon fuel from cars in order to soak said sticks.

That must be why fuel tanks now have locks - to deter all those thieving fire eaters rampaging through parking lots.

Destiny
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
I recall seeing several cars on the road in Birmingham (the original one! not the USA version) where they had lost the fuel cap. It seemed quite common to use a rag to close the hole! Smile Dough!

it did not seem that good an idea to me though!
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2582 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Here in the US fuel thieves simply drill a hole in the tank and catch all your gas (petrol)
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Kondini
View Profile
Inner circle
3609 Posts

Profile of Kondini
Hope everyone tries this out and burns to a crisp,,,then when I do it everyone will know how dangerouse my act is !!!
ReggieB
View Profile
Regular user
Philadelphia, PA, USA
183 Posts

Profile of ReggieB
Quote:
On 2008-05-27 16:03, Kondini wrote:
Hope everyone tries this out and burns to a crisp,,,then when I do it everyone will know how dangerouse my act is !!!

ill take your word for it Smile
dave_matkin
View Profile
Inner circle
4522 Posts

Profile of dave_matkin
Reggie you can take my word for it too - ive been there seen it and not done it - stil trying to get the teeshirt though!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Fire Eating (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL