The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Frenzy
View Profile
New user
Dublin, Ireland
6 Posts

Profile of Frenzy
Hi everyone,
Stumbled across your site while idly surfing. I was always fascinated by magic when I was a kid but gave up when I entered my teens. Now in my 30's, maybe its a mid life crisis?, I suddenly become interested again. For the past few months I've been practicing and struggling. It's all coming together though. I'm particularly interested in getting in contact with any magicians in the Dublin area in Ireland.
Cheers,
W
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1075 Posts

Profile of BCS
W,
Welcome, I am another older guy too, returning to magic. One good thing about returning at our age is for the most part we can afford what we want and make wiser decisions. There is so much good information here at TMC and the best part is everyone is willing to share.
Take care…thanks,
Bruce
Chappo
View Profile
Special user
Bris Vegas
754 Posts

Profile of Chappo
Welcome to the Café mate.

Have a flat white on me! Smile
The rules of a sleight of hand artist, Are three, and all others are vain,

The 1st & the 2nd are practice... And the 3rd one is practice again

- 'Magic of the Hands', Edward Victor (1940)
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Welcome tho the Magic Café.

I, too, was one of those kids who had a cheap magic set and was put off from using it. Plastic coins etc didn't look magical to my parents or brothers.

35 years later I'm back doing magic. My friends kids all got magic tricks for Christmas but I made sure I gave them a lesson to start them off.
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I'm Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
Tell-Tale Shapeshifting
555 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
Dam I thought being in your fities was midlife.
Welcome aboard.

Eric
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
I've had a midlife crisis in every decade which I've lived: as a teenager, in my twenties, and my thirties, and my forties...

I ain't fifty yet, but I expect to have a midlife crisis.

Welcome, W! Enjoy the Café!

Jeff
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Frenzy,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hi all (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.31 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL