We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Predictionary - my review (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Mentathought

Just look at the reviews from the pros: Richard Osterlind, Greg Arce, Cody Fisher, Michael Sibbernsen, Jeff Poncher (JMOM) and others....

Devin would not have produced this effect if he didn't think this was an astounding effect. The possibilities are endless with this gimmick!

Thanks!
FV
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
977 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Wow...I love this effect, just got it and ready to practice all night with it...
I own most of Devin Knights routines and I must say this is a killer one...
also look into tri-epc-delux another great one

thanks again MR. KNIGHT
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Justin

Thanks for your post and enthusiam. This effect has been under the radar and has so much potential.

Email me or Devin if you have any questions!!

By the way, Predictionary was reviewed in November issue of Genii by David Regal. He gave it an excellent review.

Magically,
Frank Velasco
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
977 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Thanks Frank, I really appriciate it, you guys made this one work
“The tragedy of life is not that it ends so soon, but that we wait so long to begin it.”- Anonymous
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
After reviewing the posts on here the only thing I would say is that if you have a way of getting the word without the spectator saying anything ie C****r T***r T*****t T*********r P**k w****t you will have a very clean and very powerful piece of mentalism. It doesn't get much more straight forward than that. All of this is mentioned in the instructions. There should be no reason why this can't seem as clean as what was mentioned in the ad copy.

Max
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
977 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Yup! there are many ways to gather info from your spectator. keep it simple though, C****r T***r is direct and easy.

I work with the stealth assassin and I am stream lining an effect with both.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Justin

What an excellent idea to use the stealth assassin wallet with Predictionary. WOW!! You will be able to start your own religion soon!

Thanks
Frank
Justin Lewis
View Profile
Special user
977 Posts

Profile of Justin Lewis
Lol. Thanks again for releasing this. I'm loving it.
meilechl
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of meilechl
It's basically a way of secretly making a circle appear around any given word in an unprepared book. Comes complete with several routines. Has a lot of potential.
slydini62
View Profile
Special user
939 Posts

Profile of slydini62
Since getting Predictionary is getting hard to find and Devin Knight does not plan to manufacture the trick anymore, Devin and I are now offering Predictionary as a PDF download.

Visit the products page at my website for more information about Predictionary at:
http://www.fvmagicproductions.com/2801.html
Rpascual
View Profile
Special user
Atlanta, GA
664 Posts

Profile of Rpascual
Wouldn't this be impractical you can only use the dictionary in one performance and then you need a new dictionary to perform again?
Remarkable Marco
View Profile
Veteran user
When I grow up, I want to have
355 Posts

Profile of Remarkable Marco
Old thread but after reading the review and the other comments I ordered it and I am massively excited about this!
Xpilot
View Profile
Elite user
Florida
464 Posts

Profile of Xpilot
Quote:
On 2009-10-26 17:53, Rpascual wrote:
Wouldn't this be impractical you can only use the dictionary in one performance and then you need a new dictionary to perform again?

I'm surprised no one replied to this when it was first posted. But it's not impractical because you don't need a new dictionary to perform again.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Predictionary - my review (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL