The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New to Denver, CO.... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of BCS
Hello All,
Could someone please give me details about the chapter in Denver, CO? I am new to the area (living in Parker). I was an IBM member about 10 years ago, what do I need to do to rejoin?
Thanks,
Bruce
Terry Owens
View Profile
Inner circle
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
1707 Posts

Profile of Terry Owens
Hi Bruce,

If you want to rejoin, you can do it through 1 of 2 ways, you can go ahead and get the application from the IBM web portal and fill it out and send it in, or you can join through the ring...I'm in Indiana so I don't know about the Denver area, but I went to the national first when I rejoined, then joined our ring.

I hope that helps get you started.
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
370 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Hi Bruce, you could easily drop a line to Sindie Richison at I.B.M. office and letting her know you wish to reinstate your membership. Sometimes, depending on how long you have been out, they will give you your old number back. Your best bet would be to speak to her.

Maria Ibanez
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of BCS
Terry & Merlina,
I will do as you suggested.
Thanks,
Bruce
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » New to Denver, CO.... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL