The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Southern Oregon! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Magic Grandpå
View Profile
New user
Grants Pass, Oregon
6 Posts

Profile of Magic Grandpå
I've been a lurker here in the Café for awhile...you all have been a big help with some of the "new stuff" that I'm not familiar with.

Magic has been a hobby (off and on) for about 38 years. During the early 70's, I did shows (birthdays, rec centers, etc.) in High School for spending cash (most of it went to 'Callins Novelties' in Portland!).

I also worked demonstrating tricks at a magic store called, 'Charlie's House of Fun' in the now defunct Thomas Mall in Phoenix, Arizona.

I'm currently doing what I love...tricks for family & friends. It seems the more difficult the card or coin sleight is, the more attracted to its finger-wrenching methods I am! - Go figure!

Might as well get the practice in now before arthritis totally sets in!

I also LOVE the magic-gadgets!! If it is mechanical or has a motor, I'll probably plunk down the cash! Can't get a enough of the toys!

Anyway…I look forward to interacting with all of you.

Magically

John
(Magic Grandpå)
BCS
View Profile
Inner circle
1083 Posts

Profile of BCS
John,
Welcome... I too was a fellow lurker. I found the same thing, lots of new stuff happened whille I was gone.
Have fun and good luck,
Bruce
magicoftomh
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, Ohio
3664 Posts

Profile of magicoftomh
Hi John!

I worked at "The Castle of Magic" here in Cleveland. It was a great place for me to hone my skills, and broaden my horizons in magic. Today, I perform kid's magic, but occassionally I put those closeups skills to work or escape magic. It's a fun hobby and a great way to make an income.
Here's hoping everything you do hits the BULLSEYE!

Tom Hornikel
http://tjhornikel.cjb.net
Papasmurf
View Profile
Special user
NW Ont Canada
540 Posts

Profile of Papasmurf
You will be suprised at how many common threads there are in here.
Good on ya.
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I'm Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
733 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Greetings John ! I've already learned a lot here and I'm sure you will as well. It's always good to have another magician here in Oregon join the Café. I reside down in the valley in Eugene.
Take care, Bob.
chicagoharry
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of chicagoharry
I was a fellow lurker feels good to finally be able to get some input in!!! Good to have you here!
Magic Grandpå
View Profile
New user
Grants Pass, Oregon
6 Posts

Profile of Magic Grandpå
Thanks for the welcome, gentlemen! Smile

I PM'd you Bob...
illuzzionz
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of illuzzionz
Welcome to the Café!
Airave
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
137 Posts

Profile of Airave
Hi there! I lived in Oregon for a total of around 10 years
(in Coos Bay and Eugene), a great place to live. Might
end up living there again some day...
Angel Freire
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
72 Posts

Profile of Angel Freire
Hello John,
Welcome to the Café.You have a lot experience but you can never stop learning. I'm not as experienced so I still have lots to learn.I love the Café because there is a lot of information. Have fun
Angel Freire
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1439 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi John,
What a nice resume to read, really cool ! Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Greetings from Southern Oregon! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL