The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Paul Daniels Teaches Some of His Favourite Tricks (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Andy Charlton
View Profile
Veteran user
Palma Nova Mallorca Spain
311 Posts

Profile of Andy Charlton
PAUL DANIELS TEACHES SOME OF HIS FAVOURITE TRICKS

Available as Video or CD-ROM Cost , If I remember correctly £15.00 for CD-ROM £20.00 for Video. At the moment I believe that it's only available at The masterclass. http://www.pdmasterclass.com/

Effects
Boomerang Rubber band.
Penetrating Rubber band
The classic Force
Classic force behind the back
Knot in Rope / Knot in Tie
Double Lift
Colour Changing cards
The Toss Vanish
Napkin vanishing Coin
Paul's Vanishing coin Routine
Changing Face on Banknote
Tips on practicing.

I cannot rate this video Highly enough. The highlight for me was the Classic force. Anyone who's seen Paul Live will have been impressed by his Classic force (Standard and Behind the back!) here he tips all the work on it. Set up, handling, psychology everything.

Throughout the whole video he shows a complete mastery of the subject, a confidence grace, and economy of motion that only comes from year after year of doing this stuff night after night. A lot of his techniques aren't new, but the refinements, and the general quality of his work are superb. In short, I have a LOT of Magic video's and I have never seen these effects taught better.

This video is suitable for complete beginners, (Get it right from the Start,) through to ANYONE wanting to learn or improve their effects and Handling. In short I think that this should be in every magician's library.

Andy
"Keep that smile on your face, that excitement in your eyes." - Don Driver

Check out www.andyandjeansbigadventure.com
or
www.andysmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Paul Daniels Teaches Some of His Favourite Tricks (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL