The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "Cool" Slim King Phone Calls (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24024 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Slim King, if you are planning on making more mentalism phone calls, I'm in. Are there any coming up around the corner?
DT3
View Profile
Inner circle
Hill Valley
1917 Posts

Profile of DT3
Mike, have you been appropriately ROSHAMBOED?
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17337 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Leo is schooling me about a few things that I should already know. He is very kind indeed!
The Three Phase ROSHAMBO is pretty darn good. I will perform it for Mike as soon as we can get it together on the phone.
I do have something new in the works. Should be fun!
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24024 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
In case you no longer have my number, I'll send it to by PM.
Thought farmer
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Thought farmer
How do I sign up to get Roshamboed? I generally visit the Café about 2 times a week so I need a little more advance notice please.Thanks.Thought Farmer
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24024 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
Quote:
On 2008-05-27 18:33, Don Theo III wrote:
Mike, have you been appropriately ROSHAMBOED?

Yes, I was yesterday. I did not answer your question previously because I had no idea on what you were talking about. Now I know.

Quote:
On 2008-05-30 16:52, Thought farmer wrote:
How do I sign up to get Roshamboed? I generally visit the Café about 2 times a week so I need a little more advance notice please.Thanks.Thought Farmer

PM your phone number to Slim King. He will explain it from there.
DJM
View Profile
Inner circle
Israel
1681 Posts

Profile of DJM
I got Roshamboed by Slim a few months ago and still can't believe it. Something like that happens once in a lifetime.
Harm
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of Harm
I wish I could take part of it ... but I live in the Netherlands so it would be a very long distance call Smile

So, Slim, is it also possible to do it by email?
Dynamike
View Profile
Eternal Order
FullTimer
24024 Posts

Profile of Dynamike
There are cell phones that have unlimited amount of long distance calls on them now. Harm, send a PM message to Slim King. If his PM is full, send him an email at: floridajakeblues@gmail.com to ask about if he can contact you by long distance. I'm sure Slim King will do his best to entertain anybody.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17337 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I'll see if I can use one of those long distance calling cards on my cellphone. We don't have a house phone and I'm not sure we'll need one. Many UK phone packages allow you to call the US free now.
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
LLL
View Profile
Inner circle
1574 Posts

Profile of LLL
Why don't you guys just download the free skype software.. so long as your pc has speakers and a microphone your good to go.. just a thought.

Andy
The basic tool for the manipulation of reality is the manipulation of words. If you can control the meaning of words, you can control the people who must use the words.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17337 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I've got a Mac but I'm an idiot! I will look into skype tonight. I once spoke with someone over Hotmail?
Thanks
Dave
barneyfife
View Profile
Veteran user
325 Posts

Profile of barneyfife
Roshamboed is a great effect. It will keep them wondering forever. Great effect for amost any age, 10 years and up. Can be done over the telephone and face to face. Can't wait till "THE KING" releases another dvd or pdf. Thanks for calling me.

Barney
mystified in Mayberry
Always in motion is the future
Jim-Callahan
View Profile
V.I.P.
5018 Posts

Profile of Jim-Callahan
Quote:
On 2008-06-01 14:56, Slim King wrote:
I've got a Mac but I'm an idiot! I will look into skype tonight. I once spoke with someone over Hotmail?
Thanks
Dave

I will confirm that he is an idiot.
In fact several have been consulted on this including his fiance.

And no one disagrees.

So please do not argue this point he is what he says he is.
I have confirmed it.

J ack

H.o.A-X
“I can make Satan’s devils dance like fine gentlemen across the stage of reality”.
chichi711
View Profile
Inner circle
5811 Posts

Profile of chichi711
Quote:
On 2008-06-01 21:58, Jim-Callahan wrote:
Quote:
On 2008-06-01 14:56, Slim King wrote:
Thanks
Dave

I will confirm that he is an idiot.
In fact several have been consulted on this including his fiance.

And no one disagrees.

So please do not argue this point he is what he says he is.
I have confirmed it.

J ack

H.o.A-X

That made my night. Thanks Jim and Slim.

Nate
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17337 Posts

Profile of Slim King
How come no one is jumping in and asking for a "Link"?
:bat:
Mystification
View Profile
Special user
567 Posts

Profile of Mystification
Slim King, do us all a favor and write a book, or make another dvd. You are tooo entertaining. How you didn't make it on Phenomenon is unknown to me.

Probably the most ENTERTAINING mentalist I have had the pleasure of "hearing".
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17337 Posts

Profile of Slim King
How about ... "No Microphone Tricks"? Smile
I am writing a book but it reveals no secrets, rather ANSWER'S. I am carrying on a Family Tradition. A distant cousin had no children to pass his craft on to. He chose me. With his help I am writing a fantastic book.
More later...
Slim King
Picard
View Profile
Elite user
411 Posts

Profile of Picard
Slim, I'd love to be ROSHAMBOED if you have managed to install Skype and have will to do it.
My skype name is Picarddd.
THANKS!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17337 Posts

Profile of Slim King
I will try again tonight. I got sidetracked being HDDADDADDAA Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » "Cool" Slim King Phone Calls (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL