The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Flourishers in London (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mary Jane
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Mary Jane
HI Just wondered. Are there any flourishers (DnD, Devo etc enthusiasists) in based in London? The only one I know of from the UK is Jordan Lapping. There seems a strong US, French and Singapore flourishing community I'm just curious about London.
AllanH
View Profile
New user
Norway
14 Posts

Profile of AllanH
First off, apologies for the slight thread-digging.

There are many cardists to be found in London and its surrounding area. Ross McCourt, although primarily a magician, he has a thing for flourishes, and he's quite knowledgeable and skilled. Scott and Sean Watters would be two very notable fellows. Myles Nakouzi, a friend of Dan and Dave's - I believe he resides in London as well, or if not, fairly close.

Those are the ones that come to mind. I met up with all of these guys upon visiting London last year - great stuff. A video can be seen floating around the internet which I produced; "The London Experience."
Can be found at http://dananddave.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=58006#58006

- Allan Hagen
Mary Jane
View Profile
New user
41 Posts

Profile of Mary Jane
Thanks Allan. I had no idea Scott and Sean were from London. I hear that one of the Virts is residing in London at the mo. too.

I love flourishing guys with names beginning with the same letter..

Dan and Dave
Scott and Sean

Is there a Bruce and Barney, Tom and Tim and John and James out there? Would be nice to have a Melissa and Melanie...

Sorry digressing..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Pasteboard Frolics » » Flourishers in London (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL