The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Politic Cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
For anyone interested, the warehouse clubs (Sam's Club, BJ's Warehouse, Costco) in my area are selling 3-packs of Bicycle limited edition 2008 Political Party playing cards for around $6.00 per set. The Republican back design displays the elephant on the bicycle; the Democrat design has the donkey. They're a standard Bicycle deck with Lincoln as the Jack, Betsy Ross as the Queen and Washington as the King. The Ace of Spades and Joker for each deck displays the appropriate party mascot. Republican cards are red and the Democrat decks are blue...naturally. They sell in 3-deck packs with each pack representing one party...so look for both packs.

These decks can be used to add a bit of "Party Line" humor to color changes, Ace routines and several other ideas I'm working on. At $6.00, I bought three packs of each color. I'll use one set of each and set the other four aside unopened as a possible collector's item years down the road. Who knows!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
meyegr
View Profile
Special user
Only able to muster
800 Posts

Profile of meyegr
These sound fun - thanks for the heads up
LordFelix
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of LordFelix
Thanks for the info, will probably get one for my collection.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Table hoppers & party strollers » » Politic Cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL