The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Haunted Bill help please? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

whitjm5
View Profile
Loyal user
of magic in Jacksonville, FL
222 Posts

Profile of whitjm5
I bought some 12 lb monofilament line for it. It's TOTALLY visible to me. I know I feel the same about a TT, but it's not to most laymen... Is that the case with this, or is my concern legit? If you have a better (less visible) solution, PLEASE share. I figured IT would break under the strain, so I didn't try it. Thanks!
LordFelix
View Profile
New user
56 Posts

Profile of LordFelix
I recently was looking at 2 pound mono. It was visible to me from 5 feet away. I am guessing you meant 2 pound because with 12, you might as well put up a neon sign.

Go with this: http://www.penguinmagic.com/product.php?ID=51
whitjm5
View Profile
Loyal user
of magic in Jacksonville, FL
222 Posts

Profile of whitjm5
I learned it from Larry Anderson's "Jawdroppers". LordFelix, unfortunately, that's the smallest gauge Wal-Mart had. I'm going to have to figure something out, here. I've got IT, but was concerned it would break. Guess I'll have to give 2-3 strands a shot. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Paper money madness! » » Haunted Bill help please? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL