The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Local IBM Ring??? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

ryan8406
View Profile
New user
Elkton, Maryland
88 Posts

Profile of ryan8406
Can someone please tell me the closest IBM ring located near Elkton, Maryland?
Skip Way
View Profile
Inner circle
3771 Posts

Profile of Skip Way
Ryan, if you'll visit the I.B.M. Web Portal at http://www.magician.org, you'll see a menu choice for Local I.B.M. Rings. This will list every active I.B.M. Ring in the world. The list currently shows contact information for Rings in Hagerstown and Baltimore. Don't stop there, though. If you're close to the border, you may find an active Ring just over the line in a neighboring state.

A list of Territorial Vice Presidents (TVP) for the site is in the works. In the meantime, drop an email to info@magician.org and Sindie can tell you who the TVP is for your area. The TVP will have the names of unaffliated members in your area who may be interested in starting a new Ring.

Good luck!
How you leave others feeling after an Experience with you becomes your Trademark.

Magic Youth Raleigh - RaleighMagicClub.org
ryan8406
View Profile
New user
Elkton, Maryland
88 Posts

Profile of ryan8406
Thanks for the info Skip.
MrBob102
View Profile
Regular user
Northern Virginia
125 Posts

Profile of MrBob102
Ryan, IBM National Capital Ring 50 just south on the beltway of Washington DC with over 100 members would be happy to have you become a member of the Ring. However it might be a little stretch for you. Ring 50 has an annual convention, the next one will be April 17 & 18, 2009. Bob
Michael Taggert
View Profile
Special user
Fredericksburg Virginia
653 Posts

Profile of Michael Taggert
Hi Ryan I don't Know why the Baltimore ring has Not Posted to you But there is an active IBM ring In Baltimore. while we would lOve to have you Join us In Alexandria VThe Baltimore group is definatley closer to you.
Mike Taggert
Ring 50
Believe you then that I do strange things
ryan8406
View Profile
New user
Elkton, Maryland
88 Posts

Profile of ryan8406
Thanks for the info everyone. I really appreciate it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The International Brotherhood of Magicians! » » Local IBM Ring??? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL