We Remember The Magic Caf We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » New Illusion Download Series- Armed Robbery (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Profile of Peter Loughran
I have several original and visual illusionettes that we plan on releasing in a 'build your own' type download which they will be apart of our new Illusion Download Series. This allows the buyer to purchase the performance rights aswell as get personal instruction from me, and yet be able to afford the prop with reasonable download costs and material costs. I think its a win win situation for everyone! I feel this way some of my inventions can become more affordable for those that enjoy what I do.

Well we have just released our first download of the series, its called Armed Robbery and you seemingly sever your arm completely from the rest of your body! Check it out, its pretty cool!

http://www.masterofillusions.ca/master_o......oon1.htm

You can build this for under $20 and the video download is well over an hour long! Great value for this type of stage illusion!

Enjoy!

Peter.
Brand New: - SNAKE BITE ILLUSION
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:
https://m.facebook.com/peter.loughran.9

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Also visit: www.l2fireworks.com
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
I watched the demo....it's so dark I really couldn't tell what was going on. Is this a requirement of this particular illusion?
Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

Hi Harv, yes upon further evaluation the demo is dark, and no it is not a requirement, so we have just finished re-doing the demo, and lighten all up and the new video will be posted shortly.

Peter.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Peter Loughran
View Profile
V.I.P.
Ontario, Canada
2683 Posts

New Video is up and in full light!

P.
www.masterofillusions.ca

Follow me on Facebook:

Check out my new movie:
www.plasterrockmovie.com
www.globaluniversal.com

Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1261 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
I don't get it. Even with the new demo, I have to agree with Harv, I can't really tell what the effect is supposed to be.
trixy
View Profile
Veteran user
sweden
320 Posts

Profile of trixy
Light up the room full
Majestic12
View Profile
Special user
Maryland
643 Posts

Profile of Majestic12
I get the illusion, it's a neat sort of throw away effect and by that I do not mean it's junk.

It looks like something that would be fun to use in the proper situations. Though I do not have this, the method looks clever and you don't need a dark area to perform this.

I think this is a fun improvement on the classic disarmed illusion.
Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
I took the plunge and will give it a review once I have received the download and given it a thorough vewing.
bugula
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of bugula
Quote:
On 2008-06-01 15:08, Harv wrote:
I took the plunge...

Brave man!

Presentation sells - I watched both versions of the demo and neither enticed me to purchase because of their quality. If you could film either in a brighter location or in a lighter colored shirt, that would greatly help folks understand better what they're seeing.
Zack
View Profile
Special user
551 Posts

Profile of Zack
Second a reshoot...I couldn't see the effect at all.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2472 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
I see what the effect is supposed to be but it comes across as more of a mime stunt than an illusion. Still, I like Peter's continued creativity and look forward to the download series.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » New Illusion Download Series- Armed Robbery (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL