The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Question about Docc Hilford (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Wil Castor
View Profile
Regular user
Seattle
144 Posts

Profile of Wil Castor
Does anyone know if he has a web site or where I can find information on upcoming lectures, shows and appearances? I have just recently discovered his works and can't wait to find out more. Also, any books or other resources you can suggest from or by him would be most appreciated. Thanks a ton! Smile
Pain is the craft entering into the apprentice.
Dr Mage
View Profile
Veteran user
Southern California
332 Posts

Profile of Dr Mage
I just listened to his appearance on the Magic Radio Show. He doesn't have a web site, but he gave out his email address (which he encouraged people to use to get his "catalog" as a word document). Alas, I don't recall the address...

It something along the lines of cocktail@_____.net Smile
What is the color of magic?
roguemagic
View Profile
New user
bizarre iowa
96 Posts

Profile of roguemagic
Docc's address:

cocktail@stis.net

Take care,
Craig Wilson
Magickman
View Profile
Elite user
St.Petersburg, Fl.
402 Posts

Profile of Magickman
Docc's Videos can be found on http://www.floraco.com . I would like to say Even Weerder Close-up is a great tape!
One effect on there was more than worth the price of the tape!

If I'm not mistaken, on one of his videos was a bonus give away "Flies Thru the Head." Now there's a trick for the dinner table!
I think Docc is one of the most creative persons I have met in magick! Hail Docc!

Just a quick note:

Tony Andruzzi's video is also available from Flora and Company. I know a lot of our new bizarrists might not have been able to see this excellent bizarrist that truly lived the life. The tape contains some wonderful effects! (Called Bizarre.)

Magickman
What man knows he calls Science
What he has yet to learn he calls Magick
Both are real!

_Tony Andruzzi_
Bill Fienning
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of Bill Fienning
It is my understanding that the Floras have supplied Docc with all additional copies of his tapes he needed without charge. These are the ones he sells directly to magicians.

Almost all of Docc's tapes were videoed and edited by Brian Flora. This has been going on for decades, so I do not believe that there is a problem here.

Docc was devastated by Brian's sudden death. He flew to Albuquerque to attend the funeral.
Bill Fienning

"It's More than Tricks"
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I recently took a workshop of Docc's in Phoenix. I found him not only to be brilliant as a Magician, but one of the most approachable, generous entertainers I've ever met.

If you need a catlog, you can write him at: cocktail@stis.net

He's in Miami Beach doing his Dr. Cocktail
"Think A Drink Show".

He's VERY busy, so don't write long e-mails. get right to the point and he will answer.

Yep, he's one in a million!!

Chris Kavanagh
Phoenix, Arizona
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Question about Docc Hilford (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL