The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » JM2 combo set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rannie
View Profile
Inner circle
4355 Posts

Profile of rannie
I've received my set of custom made JM2 cups almost 2 weeks now. Custom in a sense that I had other cups made with them for my special routine. The package came and I was really excited about it. After unwrapping them all I could say was wow. You have to understand that th "Mendoza Method" has been my main method for a very long time. Just like Parde Rich.... I have tried practically every Combo sets out there. The next best would be the JPs. What I like about the JM2 are the following...
The weight
The feel
The size and the overall look!
Doing the Mendoza move was a breeze. The set was made for the Mendoza routine alright. The only problem I had was centering the Gaff on the Ball. Mine was rather loose on the inside and it being a M!#@$^ it was attracting only on one side. Being a veteran in my own way as far as the Mendoza routine is concerned.... It was no problem at all. Perhaps the inner gaff should be just a S@$$% r*&. I am working on a way to make my balls as such.
Back to the cups....
The cups I got developed an even patina in a little over 2 weeks. Oh.... re the Chop Cup...You can't really tell which is which.

I may have found my main and last set for my signature act.

Rannie
"If you can't teach an old dog new tricks, trick the old dog to learn."

-Rannie Raymundo-
aka The Boss
aka The Manila Enforcer

www.rannieraymundo.com
www.tapm.proboards80.net
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » JM2 combo set (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL