The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » where to find dice stacking cups (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dlcarr50
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of dlcarr50
Does any one know where to find leather dice cups for dice stacking, I cant use anything with plastic ribbes on the inside. I am looking for a cup that looks nice and professional. Any suggestions?
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Click here
Bernard Sim
dlcarr50
View Profile
New user
49 Posts

Profile of dlcarr50
Thanks for the link, but I am after the more traditional look of a leather dice cup. something that has a rounded leather cap on the end. Something like the dice game cups. I've tried several local gambling and gaming stores and the sys that there are none avail without the plastic ribbes on the inside of the cup. any other suggestions?
Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Mike Rogers used to make leather dice cups. I think it is difficult to find them now as he is no longer with us.
Bernard Sim
Scott F. Guinn
View Profile
Inner circle
"Great Scott!" aka "Palms of Putty" & "Poof Daddy G"
6586 Posts

Profile of Scott F. Guinn
Try Stevens Magic Emporium in Kansas.
"Love God, laugh more, spend more time with the ones you love, play with children, do good to those in need, and eat more ice cream. There is more to life than magic tricks." - Scott F. Guinn
My Lybrary Page
Wallace
View Profile
Loyal user
Bangor, Northern Ireland
208 Posts

Profile of Wallace
Check out the Scool for Scoundrels site.
http://www.schoolforscoundrels.com
Wallace B
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » where to find dice stacking cups (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL