The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Water to Mouthwash Video Critique (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Poveglia
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando, FL
238 Posts

Profile of Poveglia
This is a very underestimated trick, and not very publicly known, so I wanted to bring it here to get some critique.

Here is me performing the trick. The lady in the vid is not a stooge, and everything that I am saying in the vid (i.e. it turns minty in your mouth etc) REALLY happens.

I have performed this live several times and it really freaks people out.

Anyways critique my vid plz! Thx http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vepTZmf4kTA
Veneficus Cruor
View Profile
New user
Orange, Texas
81 Posts

Profile of Veneficus Cruor
Im pretty new to magic only about 1-2.5 months so I'm not really good at reviewing magic, but if you watch closely I think you put something in the cap that fell in the water, I guess when you shake it it makes a chemical reaction, which is why she had to swish it in her mouth?? just guessing though. overall great video =D
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.
<BR>-Winston Churchill
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1598 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
Quote:
On 2008-06-14 18:37, MagicMatt777 wrote:
Im pretty new to magic only about 1-2.5 months so I'm not really good at reviewing magic, but if you watch closely I think you put something in the cap that fell in the water, I guess when you shake it it makes a chemical reaction, which is why she had to swish it in her mouth?? just guessing though. overall great video =D

You're not allowed to speculate on how an effect is done here on the Café.
Veneficus Cruor
View Profile
New user
Orange, Texas
81 Posts

Profile of Veneficus Cruor
Sorry, I'm new here, I guess I need to read the rules or something....*goes and reads the rules*
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.
<BR>-Winston Churchill
JohntheMagician
View Profile
Regular user
Mechanicsburg, PA
157 Posts

Profile of JohntheMagician
Quote:
You're not allowed to speculate on how an effect is done here on the Café.

Please correct me if I am wrong but actually I believe you are allowed to speculate on how an effect is done, just not in the open forums. After all discussing effects and methods is what we are here for. Just watch where you post it, that’s all, everyone makes a few mistakes.
But hey welcome onboard,
And
Poveglia the video btw is not too bad. I’ll have to watch it a few more times just to really get a grip on it and will let you know.
“The hard must become habit. The habit must become easy. The easy must become beautiful.” ~ Doug Henning
<BR>____________________________________________
<BR>WWW.ILLUSIONDELUSION.COM
SoCalPro
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern California
1598 Posts

Profile of SoCalPro
This isn't an open forum?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » Water to Mouthwash Video Critique (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.33 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL