The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Name not mentioned (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
397 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Am I being too picky? recently ordered an item that requires refills , when the item arrived less than one fourth of the promised item was included,I contacted the dealed, the courteous but firm reply was that the supplier had changed the number included, and the dealer would change the ad to reflect this, the only offer was to return the item in unopened condition for a refund, any thoughts on this practice?
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
And of course, you wouldn't know how many refills you got unless you had already opened it.

It's this sort of stuff that doesn't endear magic dealers/manufacturers to their customers. And that's the most polite way I could think of putting it. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
397 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Of course I opened it, whats your point, dealers get upset if you discover their ripoff, I am lost on the purpose of your answer
manal
View Profile
Inner circle
York ,PA.
1412 Posts

Profile of manal
He is stating the dealers policy sucks.
Life is too important to take seriously.

james@jamesmanalli.com

www.jamesmanalli.com
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
397 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Yes, I just re read that, wow was I off base, I humbly apologize
sethb
View Profile
Inner circle
The Jersey Shore
2700 Posts

Profile of sethb
No problem, without speech inflection, it's sometimes hard to know how something is meant.

And in fact I did mean to show the complete illogic of the dealer's position, since the item couldn't be returned if opened, but you wouldn't know that you had been short-changed until and unless you opened it! Sorry if I didn't make that clear. SETH
"Watch the Professor!!" -- Al Flosso (1895-1976)
"The better you are, the closer they watch" -- Darwin Ortiz, STRONG MAGIC
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » From Soup to Nuts » » Name not mentioned (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL