The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Card Warp Finale by Paul Green (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1345 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
I just wish the video demo's for new tricks would show what actually happens and not cut away.
This discourages me from buying them.
I like what "Bro" did with his new release, he showed everything, and I bought it!

ACE
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Is the finale different than Andrew Gerard did in True Astonishment? It was actually Stapled Warp. I did the ending just like Andrew did, is it different than Paul Green's Finale? If no, I might interested in buying the DVD. Thanks.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Andrew Gerard ending in Stapled Warped is different than Paul Green's Finale.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
So it's worth the money?
Magic comes through perception. -HS
noble1
View Profile
Special user
651 Posts

Profile of noble1
If Card Warp is one of your featured routines you owe it to yourself to check this out.
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
I like Paul's work and presentation.
truthteller
View Profile
Inner circle
2586 Posts

Profile of truthteller
Quote:
On 2010-03-19 21:54, Review King wrote:
Andrew Gerard ending in Stapled Warped is different than Paul Green's Finale.

Chris

And this is exactly why the issue was raised in the first place. 'Paul Green's finale'. This is an innaccurate repesentation and does a disservice to both the actual creator and future researchers.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6961 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I've said this before but I'm kind of amazed that Roy Walton's original ending, which can be found in the Davenport's Card Warp booklet, never caught on. To me, it's far more magical than tearing the card in "mid warp" which, in my opinion, kind of points toward the method. In fact, I never really liked Card Warp until I saw Roy's original ending. Made me love the trick as it's an actual magical ending.
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
Is Walton's original Card Warp available? I'm not certain I've seen it.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
6961 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Yo can buy the booklet directly from Davenports, It's like Three British Pounds or about Five American Dollars. I bought my copy a little over a year ago so I'm assuming it's about the same price. Don't know how much shipping is to the States, though.
mumford
View Profile
Special user
652 Posts

Profile of mumford
Thanks, just ordered.
ryanalewis
View Profile
New user
67 Posts

Profile of ryanalewis
I learned this from ETMCM #2 (Ammar), how different is that handling then the one presented here?
Powermagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1415 Posts

Profile of Powermagic
Looks the same to me http://www.davenportsmagic.co.uk/acatalog/info_cardwarp.html
What am I missing?
Oh and is the Greene final just the tug of war you see at the end?

Quote:
On 2010-04-16 18:09, Cameron Francis wrote:
I've said this before but I'm kind of amazed that Roy Walton's original ending, which can be found in the Davenport's Card Warp booklet, never caught on. To me, it's far more magical than tearing the card in "mid warp" which, in my opinion, kind of points toward the method. In fact, I never really liked Card Warp until I saw Roy's original ending. Made me love the trick as it's an actual magical ending.
SugarRayRick
View Profile
Regular user
184 Posts

Profile of SugarRayRick
Quote:
On Jun 13, 2008, Markymark wrote:
My credit was stolen but I did'nt mind because the thief was spending less with it then my wife!

Very funny. Smile
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Never Seen Roys, where can I find it again? Ive always had a love hate with Card Warp. Always got amazing reactions but for me I never felt it was as powerful.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Card Warp Finale by Paul Green (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL