The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Psycho Kinetic Silverware (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rich Fredeking
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, Florida
147 Posts

Profile of Rich Fredeking
as with almost any trick. I would never practice for an hour. You should practice a trick until you have a good strong presentation and you should be able to do the trick in your sleep. If your doing a trick after an hour of practice you need to wake up man.
Rich Fredeking
KC
View Profile
Special user
Utah
571 Posts

Profile of KC
Spoon Bending, from a technical standpoint, is very simple, the hard part is to make a strong presentation and use various subtleties to make it look good. But it is well worth it.

KC
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
There is no trick wherein you can practice an hour and be good. None. Period. Finis. Even the simplest method can and should take a long time of practice and rehearsal before it's "ready for prime time".
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
Adam V
View Profile
Special user
603 Posts

Profile of Adam V
How about the Ball in Vase?
Adam V - 9 out of 10 dentists recommend him.
alexhui
View Profile
Inner circle
Hong Kong
1956 Posts

Profile of alexhui
Return to the topic, I think the video is one of the BEST (though there are few) which can teach you the real secret of the spoon bending. Like many tricks(or magic), it is something that needs your effort and practice to make it good.

Please don't ruin our magic world by performance without practice.

Alex
To support 100% honest and unbiased reviews: Donate by PayPal

For BRUTALLY HONEST consultation for your upcoming projects, PM me.

YouTube: Alex Magic Review
YouTube: Themis Magic World
Instagram: @AlexMagicReview
Instagram: @ThemisMagic
Rich Fredeking
View Profile
Regular user
Jacksonville, Florida
147 Posts

Profile of Rich Fredeking
Punk We don't mean to get on ur back but just practice awhile before you perform so you don't embarras "us"
Rich Fredeking
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Psycho Kinetic Silverware (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL