The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Is anyone doing this? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
I recently purchased the booklet on Anderson's T&R newspaper. Where I am however, there are NO broadsheet newspapers. Only tabloid size. So I am just wondering, is anyone doing this with tabloid (half) sized newspapers? Is there any part of the routine or the set up that won't work or has to be adapted to use this size? I'm assuming not, but just thought I'd ask the question to see if anyone had any advice for me. Cheers

Scott
Actions lie louder than words - Carolyn Wells

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature - Frank Lloyd Wright.
Stanyon
View Profile
Inner circle
Landrum, S.C. by way of Chicago
3399 Posts

Profile of Stanyon
T&R can be done with tabloid size, just be sure which way the grain tears and adapt your handling to it. I've used it in the past and it can be done.

Cheers! Smile
Stanyon

aka Steve Taylor

"Every move a move!"

"If you've enjoyed my performance half as much as I've enjoyed performing for you, then you've enjoyed it twice as much as me!"
spatlind
View Profile
Special user
still moving
863 Posts

Profile of spatlind
Thanks Steve! Guess I'll get cracking at it..
Actions lie louder than words - Carolyn Wells

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature - Frank Lloyd Wright.
Paul Jester
View Profile
Special user
UK
759 Posts

Profile of Paul Jester
Folks just use Broadsheet papers because the extra size makes the restoration look more impressive. But work with what you've got!
Paul
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Is anyone doing this? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL