The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Greg Bordner- Abbott's Magic (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
gerryc
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of gerryc
Home in 2 weeks is great news. I know he will be glad for that , no more technicolor meals.
Al The Only
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of Al The Only
Dear Greg,
Lori and I are happy for your good news. Looking forward to seeing you back behind the Abbott's counter or in front of a bar. Praying for your quick recovery.
All the best,
Al & Lori

Click here to view attached image.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1771 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Dear Greg:

I'm very happy to hear your good news and sincerely appreciate all you have done to make my yearly pilgrimages to Colon a very special and important part of my life all the past 29 years.

I will be looking forward to seeing you bouncing about at the 2009 Get-Together.

Thanks to you, Greg, for being such a great guy and a friend.

May the force be with you!

Rick Morein
magicgettogether
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
556 Posts

Profile of magicgettogether
He's Back!!!

What a friggin miracle, spent a few hours with Greg today, he looks and sounds better than I ever remember. He snuck into Abbotts for a bit as he was reunited with his staff after 99 days of living in a hospital room. He expects be walking the dog around the block in a week, driving in two.

He wanted me to let everyone know he is doing great and thanks for all the support. It will still be a bit before he officially returns to Abbotts and is completely recovered but he is off to an incredible start.
80 years in the making - Magic Get Together
Visit Abbotts Magic Online - Abbott Magic
Bob Sanders
View Profile
Grammar Supervisor
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20498 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Great News!

I look forward to seeing you in August.

Keep on Keeping on!

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
M-Illusion
View Profile
Special user
549 Posts

Profile of M-Illusion
I am VERY glad to hear that Greg is doing great!
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7375 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Great!

I am in Clinton, Iowa, right now. Depending on the driving going home, I may swing by the old home to say hi.

To those who have never been to a Get Together, they just don't realize what a family of magicians it is.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Mark Holstein
View Profile
New user
Houston, Texas
53 Posts

Profile of Mark Holstein
Halleluiah, Richard! I haven't missed one in 31 years and I'm one of the newbies. There's a good reason for that.

Five Star will need to develop a heart healthy pizza!
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7375 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
Did not make the trip into Colon today. We were just too tired. We stopped in Sturgis for supper and kept on driving.

I was a little concerned also that I might take bug to Greg. I was going to take flowers but I knew he would not want the ones I make and I couldn't take the ones Abbotts makes.

Richard
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
gerryc
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of gerryc
Spent some time at Greg's on Saturday, the first quarter of the MSU/Michigan game to be exact. Greg looked great!!. Said he is up to walking about half a block or so. He seemed very comfortable and was really glad to be home. This is truly a miracle. I saw him 2 months ago and was really concerned for him, now he looks like a new man. We can't ever forget the family that made the ultimate gift of a loved one's heart to let Greg get back home again. They will always be remembered by me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Looking out for our own » » Greg Bordner- Abbott's Magic (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL