The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bought Super Sharpie on Ebay, but came with no instructions. Help (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

whatever73
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of whatever73
I bought a 'Super Sharpie' by Magic Smith on Ebay.

However, it came with no instructions, just a vial of wax and the pen.

Can someone help me?

PM please.
Looch
View Profile
Inner circle
Off by
3321 Posts

Profile of Looch
Contact the seller you bought it from
Michael Peterson
View Profile
Inner circle
is where I'm trapped, because of my
4071 Posts

Profile of Michael Peterson
At the end of the Ebay listing it says-

As a bonus, if bidding exceeds $25 I will include access to an instructional video and discussion forum from one of the current major magic suppliers.

I'm willing to bet this is a knock off.

Mike
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I would agree with Mike. This routine includes an instructional DVD and should have been included with the sharpie. I would file a complaint with eBay as well as with the seller. However, you may be out of luck, if he did insinuate that no instructions were included. Caveat Emptor.
Reuben Dunn
View Profile
Inner circle
Has a purple ribbon wraped around my
1592 Posts

Profile of Reuben Dunn
Quote:
On 2008-06-04 21:27, Steven Steele wrote:
I would agree with Mike. This routine includes an instructional DVD and should have been included with the sharpie. I would file a complaint with eBay as well as with the seller. However, you may be out of luck, if he did insinuate that no instructions were included. Caveat Emptor.

Why should it have been included?

The seller could have just as easily omitted the instructions all-together.

Caveat Emptor is true, especially when dealing with postal purchases of used products.
Good Thoughts.

Reuben Dunn

www.reubendunn.com
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
Hesperia, California USA
1904 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
I only meant that when one buys a magic effect, it is implied that the instructions are included. However, even I have been surprised a few times when they weren't. I would expect the seller to put in bold that NO INSTRUCTIONS ARE INCLUDED. And from reading the preceding posts, I think you're right, the seller easily omitted the instructions all together. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Bought Super Sharpie on Ebay, but came with no instructions. Help (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL