The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Kenton Knepper`s Time Machine and Touches DVD (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Pablo_Amira
View Profile
Special user
Temuco, Chile
682 Posts

Profile of Pablo_Amira
The methods aren't important. The real important thing its the internal experience, and this piece its the best example.
Just a beauty!

If you can get it.
Also you can get some other bonus effects
-------------------------------------------
Asombro...lo más elevado a que puede llegar el hombre

Johann Wolfgang Goethe
Dove84
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of Dove84
I haven't exactly been a Kenton Knepper fan in the past, but after buying this DVD I believe I've changed my mind. The thinking here is outstanding. Kenton teaches you how to create a truly miraculous effect with very little work involved. I would recommend this to anyone interested in mentalism who's looking for a powerful, easy to learn effect.
Serrano
View Profile
New user
Belgium
1 Post

Profile of Serrano
Hi,
After reading the nice comments on kenton knepper's time machine is still not clear to me. I read that one should buy a DVD and learn the secrets. Ok, but what about the production of the penny with the required date. Any comments?
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2471 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Quote:
On Mar 14, 2012, Serrano wrote:
Hi,
After reading the nice comments on kenton knepper's time machine is still not clear to me. I read that one should buy a DVD and learn the secrets. Ok, but what about the production of the penny with the required date. Any comments?

Kenton has an update. Any thoughts.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Kenton Knepper`s Time Machine and Touches DVD (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL