The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Monti Cups Aluminum (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

whitjm5
View Profile
Loyal user
of magic in Jacksonville, FL
222 Posts

Profile of whitjm5
Soooo...

I know Mad Jake makes these and I'm looking for some specific advice. Father's Day is coming up and I need a gift suggestion for the wife. The Montis have the right price for me at this stage in my magic endeavor. Is this *THE* set to buy at the price? I like the blue steels and whatnot at RNT2, but I'm not ready to spend more than say...$75 or so, right now. I like silver-ey colors (vice brass/copper/etc.), so any advice is greatly appreciated! Thanks!
ShawnB
View Profile
Special user
724 Posts

Profile of ShawnB
They may be a little on the light side...but I would say for the price they will be were you want to be. Either that or look around ebay for some used seconds or things of that nature.

Monti's take a lacross ball and Jake makes great cups.. so I say go for it.

Good luck man... you won't be dissapointed.

Shawn.
Shawn.
MagicOzzy
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
118 Posts

Profile of MagicOzzy
I just placed an order with Jake, and I cannot tell you how thrilled I am with the customer service. Not only does he know his craft, but what a great guy. I cannot wait to get my order!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Monti Cups Aluminum (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL