The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Pocket Space Plus (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
723sabre
View Profile
Loyal user
260 Posts

Profile of 723sabre
Just got this today and already I can't wait to practice it so I can begin using it! Really very clever!!
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7527 Posts

Profile of RNK
Pocket Space Plus- Very nice trick that takes of very little space. This is truly easy and stunning to spectator. It looks like its discontinued and you can only by refills if you can find them. Bummer- its a great little trick.

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
I picked this up from Mr. Miller - great service from across the ocean, I was well looked after.

This really is strong, adaptable and compact. I have tried it a few times already with great reactions. Highly recommended, talk about a big return on a small investment.

Thanks Doomo!
Charlie
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12967 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On 2008-06-09 10:10, ritty360 wrote:
I got gasps this weekend at the shop with this.

do you have a video of that?
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Quote:
On 2010-03-24 15:15, RNK wrote:
Pocket Space Plus- Very nice trick that takes of very little space. This is truly easy and stunning to spectator. It looks like its discontinued and you can only by refills if you can find them. Bummer- its a great little trick.

RNK

Actually, I quit selling except direct to customers... And dealers if they contact me directly... So no... it is still available...From Me..

rfaproductions.com

click on products
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

Remember! More Bang For LESS Bucks! It is the right way!

www.rfaproductions.com
Tim Hannig
View Profile
Inner circle
Chicago area
1149 Posts

Profile of Tim Hannig
I finally had this made up on my biz card. I still love this trick.

I'll have them with me at MAGIC LIVE, so if you're there and want to see it... let me know!
Author of PERFORM, the 2020 Magic Cafe Book of the Year

"I loved this book!" Ken Weber

"4 out of 4 stars!" Nick Lewin

"This will be a classic of magic!" Mark Pocan

performbettershows.com
coosticks
View Profile
Regular user
London
124 Posts

Profile of coosticks
I posted in another thread on PS.....

I'm trying to decide between Pocket Space plus and Parking Space.....

is it redundant to get both?

also, which of Tony's wallets to go for......?

pros and cons of each?

best wishes,

Paul
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Does pocket space plus work without pocket space? Or is plus simply a refill? I've just ordered plus but don't have the former. Might have to cancel if someone can advise.
altrez
View Profile
Loyal user
Kentucky
218 Posts

Profile of altrez
Quote:
On 2012-02-04 19:53, pegasus wrote:
Does pocket space plus work without pocket space? Or is plus simply a refill? I've just ordered plus but don't have the former. Might have to cancel if someone can advise.

Yes it does Smile

-Altrez
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Thanks.
J-Mac
View Profile
Inner circle
Ridley Park, PA
5338 Posts

Profile of J-Mac
Pocket Space Plus and Parking Space are two completely separate effects. Either or both can be purchased and performed without the other. Actually the only thing they have in common is that they both fit nicely in your wallet - any wallet. Both are amazingly easy to perform and both go over exceedingly well. (Best kind in my book!)

Jim
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ok... Pocket Space Plus was the result of a lot of user based design inquiry. It resulted in the complete redesign of the original Pocket Space. Both in appearance and in handling. In fact there was a poll taken of the various back designs for the final product. As for Parking Space, it is a TOTALLY different effect than Parking Space Plus. It was part of a series of effects designed to fit inside a wallet.

Both have been highly modified by customer suggestions. Which is pretty much the case with all my products including wallets. I ALWAYS send samples out to selected "LabRats" who test till destruction and beyond. It has resulted in a lot of vast improvements in my products.

As to the differences in the Triple Threat and the Bombshell..

Triple is a everyday wallet that includes peek wallet, pocket writing, and dual card to wallet features. It is the prefered wallet to use with routines such as Aaron DeLongs BELIEVE. It requires some skill and practice to use it to its full capabilities.

Bombshell is a specially designed switch wallet that allows both card to wallet and KK routines. Bombshell is MUCH easier to use than Triple Threat, but is more limited in scope. BOTH are used by quite a few professionals. It also functions well with Pocket Space Plus.

Both are approximately the same size. Unlike the knockoffs I include LOTS of extra material to expand the scope of the wallets.

I hope that this has been of help..

Tony
If you ever get to a point where words have no meaning, you're probably talking to a dog.

www.rfaproductions.com
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
What confused me is that there is pocket space plus 'refill' and pocket space plus.
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
Ah, I see. I sell "Refills" for those who have purchased Pocket Space Plus and lost or damaged their cards. The refills do not come with instructions,.

www.rfaproductions.com
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
That's what I was afraid of. No instructions. I'm happy that I've ordered the correct one now. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7025 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
I love this trick. Got a few copies of this for sale on my site. Did a demo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRjdE15xiB8
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Cameron, I'm impressed with your use of Google and common sense to place this announcement in the proper thread! Some idiot started a new thread elsewhere. He has been reported and hopefully will be banned.
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
This is a great effect that fits easily into you wallet.
If you somehow don't have it.......BUY IT!
fyi2
View Profile
Loyal user
291 Posts

Profile of fyi2
Seriously if you don't have a set, do yourself a favour get a set, it is so simple and so powerful. The epitome of packs small plays big!

Tony
Doomo
View Profile
Inner circle
2364 Posts

Profile of Doomo
At the request of some regulars I made up a few sets of Pocket Space plus in 4 by 6 inch size. Just mentioning it for those who might be interested. These will be rather limited.

Tony

www.rfaproductions.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Pocket Space Plus (2 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL