The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » At last, a nickname... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Hi all,
After some 3-4 years trying to find some magic nickname for me and continuous hits and misses (since most of them were already being used by other fellow magicians), I decided to go for:

Sensio

It somewhat reminds of senses, it is quick and easy-to-remember and I post it here so YOU may, if kind enough, tell me if you fancy it or not.

Rgds
Sensio!!!
Dr. Delusion
View Profile
Special user
Eugene, Oregon.
728 Posts

Profile of Dr. Delusion
Personally I like it !. It's kind of catchy.
Bob.
Cliffg37
View Profile
Inner circle
Long Beach, CA
2488 Posts

Profile of Cliffg37
This name "Sensio" is a good name. I like the way it sounds. You can say it in a deep baritone voice to give the impression of someone of power and command. You can say it with a snake like SSS in the middle to convey mysteriousness.
Magic is like Science,
Both are fun if you do it right!
Sensio
View Profile
Special user
I promise I won't exceed
638 Posts

Profile of Sensio
Quote:
On 2008-06-06 16:57, Cliffg37 wrote:
This name "Sensio" is a good name. I like the way it sounds. You can say it in a deep baritone voice to give the impression of someone of power and command. You can say it with a snake like SSS in the middle to convey mysteriousness.

Nice tip!! Thanks so much!!

Btw, liked the fact that you liked it..

Sensio!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » At last, a nickname... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL