The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey y'all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rudy-ray
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of rudy-ray
I just stopped by to say a quick hello from the great city of Hollow Rock, Tennessee. The name's Rudy and I've been practicing magic off and on sence I was a Cub Scout (do they still have Magic Month?). I glad I found this place. I will be asking questions so try not to be too annoyed. I got to go water my tomatoes right now so if you see the waitress, order me a cup of the house blend, black, and the next round is on me.
RachelMilano
View Profile
New user
United States
83 Posts

Profile of RachelMilano
Hi Rudy...welcome to the Café. I'm quite new here myself so still learning. Enjoy the site. Rachel Milano. Smile
I'd much rather regret something I've done than something I was too afraid to do. Have a great day. Rachel.
illuzzionz
View Profile
New user
89 Posts

Profile of illuzzionz
Welcome. Alright, let's get this party started.
thepspdope
View Profile
Regular user
With Roughly About
173 Posts

Profile of thepspdope
Wow a cub scout magician...welcome!
- just because you're paranoid, doesn't mean they're not after you!
Veneficus Cruor
View Profile
New user
Orange, Texas
81 Posts

Profile of Veneficus Cruor
Welcome =D
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.
<BR>-Winston Churchill
Justin Style
View Profile
Inner circle
2010 Posts

Profile of Justin Style
Hello, I'm Justin Style. Welcome to the Café!
themagiciansapprentice
View Profile
Inner circle
Essex, UK
1381 Posts

Profile of themagiciansapprentice
Welcome to the Magic Café from a former Scout Leader.

Now introduce yourself, what sort of magic do you perform? Favourite trick?
Have wand will travel! Performing children's magic in the UK for Winter 2014 and Spring 2015.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Rudy,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
TheGreatGalling
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of TheGreatGalling
Hello and a great big welcome from the Café!! Don't hesitate to ask if you need any direction.

Joe
mmreed
View Profile
Inner circle
Harrisburg, PA
1432 Posts

Profile of mmreed
Hello! Welcome to the forums.

It is good to see another new person joining the magic community. Steve Brooks has a great site here and the community is very helpful. There is a lot of knowledge and skill within these pages.

Magic has been such an important part of my own personal life - from when I started performing and into when I decided to launch my own online magic store (www.magicvault.net). With so many things in life to push magic into the background (tv, work, sports, ect..) it is good to see more and more people discovering this "art".

Again, welcome... feel free to drop me a private message just to chat - I love building my network of magic contacts!
Mark Reed
Wedding and Event Entertainment
uncleperry
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of uncleperry
Rudy-ray,
Shoot far, it's dang good to have ya!
(Some of these guys from up north don't
know what 'shoot far' means.)
Welcome from Bama!
'unc.
You can fool some of the people all of the time, and that's usually good enough to make a decent living.
'unc.
rudy-ray
View Profile
New user
61 Posts

Profile of rudy-ray
Thanks for the warm welcomes everybody. I've spread myself kinda thin the past few weeks, haven't had time to cruse the forum like I've wanted, but I HAVE made time to practice. Now to answer a few questions: Apprentice, I am leaning to close-up/parlour magic with the idea of putting together a country themed act. My favourite trick is pretty much what I'm working on at the time, but I have a fondness for the professor's nightmare. That was the first trick I did that really WOWED someone. Joe and mmreed, I'll drop y'all a line. 'Unc, ya know if a bunch of us country boys get together, maybe we can teach these Northerners something, BUT come the third Saturday in October, brother, you're on your own!!

Later y'all,
Rudy
Angel Freire
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
72 Posts

Profile of Angel Freire
Hey Rudy ,welcome to the Café. Enjoy your stay.
Angel
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hey y'all (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL