The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » More prayers please...wife is in flooded house (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
ClintonMagus
View Profile
Inner circle
Southwestern Southeast
3999 Posts

Profile of ClintonMagus
I think we'd better be careful what we try to read into current events...
Things are more like they are today than they've ever been before...
chicagoharry
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of chicagoharry
What do you mean???
gbradburn
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
74 Posts

Profile of gbradburn
I think what ClingonMagus means is that "Newspaper Dispensationalism" is not good theology. IOW, you can't necessariliy look at the apparent increase in natural disasters, wars, famines, etc. and assume that are the fulfillment of prophecy.

I bet every generation since Jesus walked the earth thought they were living in the end times. Personally, I think I should live in anticipation of Christ's return but never assume that I know when the end will actually be. Nobody knows the day or the time.

You may be right and things are coming to a head but I don't think anyone can be dogmatic about it.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those who understand binary, and those who don't.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » More prayers please...wife is in flooded house (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL