The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hiya all (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TonyMc
View Profile
New user
Glossop, UK
52 Posts

Profile of TonyMc
Hello there, my name is Tony McMylor and have just joined Magic Café. Some years ago I wrote a book of 200 gags, intros and one-liners for magicians which I notice got a mention from Ellwood (thanks for that) in one of the forums. I've been toying with the idea of doing Book 2. Any comments?
RachelMilano
View Profile
New user
United States
83 Posts

Profile of RachelMilano
Hi Tony. Welcome to the Café. I'm new here too and I think you will like the site very much. If you need help, let me know. Rachel Milano. Smile
I'd much rather regret something I've done than something I was too afraid to do. Have a great day. Rachel.
TonyMc
View Profile
New user
Glossop, UK
52 Posts

Profile of TonyMc
Hi Rachel, Thanks for the welcome, but as an old guy well past his sell-by-date, I bet I don't get as many welcomes as you did.
Regards
Tony
RachelMilano
View Profile
New user
United States
83 Posts

Profile of RachelMilano
Well make mine a double welcome then Tony. Glad to see you here with us. Enjoy the site. Lots of neat things here. Rachel. Smile

What part of the UK are you from?
I'd much rather regret something I've done than something I was too afraid to do. Have a great day. Rachel.
TonyMc
View Profile
New user
Glossop, UK
52 Posts

Profile of TonyMc
Rachel, I live in the Peak District, 13 miles from Manchester and an hour's drive from Blackpool (handy for the convention). Made my first visit to the US in 2006 - to Vegas and the Grand Canyon - wonderful.
Dr. TORA
View Profile
Inner circle
TURKEY
1447 Posts

Profile of Dr. TORA
Hi Tony,
Welcome to our beautiful Café. As you have noticed it is one of a kind;unique.Absolutely the best the best place about magic ever.You will find this as a invaluable source that you can not buy even with money. The people are so friendly as well as being helpful.The Café is such a the unique place for Magic. It is ever expanding and has nearly 36.000 members throughout the world. It will make a great contribution to your magic perspective. Do not forget to post often. You will find many new friends and many new ideas here. I predict you will like the Café.Please grab a chair and begin to type your next post while you have a cup of strong Turkish coffee on my bill.
We are glad that you have joined us.
Magically Yours,

OZLEN TUNCER /Dr.TORA

Have you visited my new Website in English, yet?

www.magictora.com or www.torasmagic.com
TonyMc
View Profile
New user
Glossop, UK
52 Posts

Profile of TonyMc
Thanks for the welcome and the Turkish coffee Tora. Can I have a biscuit to dunk in it also?

Tony
Angel Freire
View Profile
New user
Long Island, NY
72 Posts

Profile of Angel Freire
Hi Tony,
Welcome to the Café.
Would you prefer English Tea?
Enjoy your stay.
Angel
TonyMc
View Profile
New user
Glossop, UK
52 Posts

Profile of TonyMc
Hi Angel,

Since visiting South Africa in 2006, I've drunk Rooibos (redbush) tea - it's delicious. What about you - coffee, I suppose.

Tony
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hiya all (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL