The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » A rant (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
Just got back from a festavel working it different at the moment. I have been busking it in front of my exhibit "The Strange Thing" (Thanks Doug).

It has been working well where I get to hat my audience them I follow it through with the 50c charge to enter. You be surprised how many pass through, then as soon as it gets quiet, I start a new show.

V has been manning our stall selling kids tricks and balloons. We have been doing a double act when we hit the streets.

Been warming up a bit, hit 30 degrees, ten hours of standing on your feet, and all you're good for is sleep. Then you do it again, again and in Spanish which is a major handicap out here. On the other hand it is a great way to learn Spanish. My whole show is in Spanish, but outside of the show, I still can't order a newspaper, a beer, yes.

Now I am on top of the mountain, my head is spinning with it all. We are back on the road tomorrow, and all can think off is to tell you lot about my weekend.
Mario Smile
sir real
View Profile
New user
I've been tied to
85 Posts

Profile of sir real
Mario,it is really uncanny you posted about this type of show right now. As I have a couple of carnivals coming up with my own zibit, and was figuring on doing it in a similar fashion. Only I was thinking I would have to feel it out as to just include admission as a bonus after they hit the hat,or as an additional ding for entry. Sounds like a small additional ding may be the way to go. Thanks for posting this,it tells me I actually might be on track with it.
Mario Morris
View Profile
Inner circle
Mario Morris
2044 Posts

Profile of Mario Morris
One thing is for sure it is a lot of hard work but the key is to have fun as well.
I am sure you will find what works best for you. I keep the change seperate now so I can keep track on what is what.
Mario
jasper
View Profile
Regular user
189 Posts

Profile of jasper
Hi Mario - Great to hear what your up to! Sounds like your workin hard and havin an amazing journey.

Keep us all posted

Jasper
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
--Albert Einstein
bropaul
View Profile
Loyal user
Florida
222 Posts

Profile of bropaul
Mario... Mario... Mario...

I'm proud of you. I've been talking to my wife about a booth and she says I'm nuts. So what's new about that. She knows I'm going to do it, but told me I'm on my own this time. I've just got to do it. It just sounds like fun. I'm in Florida and a nautical theme seems to make the most sense. P.M. me and let me know what not to do... Thanks and keep it up!

Brother Paul West
Bro. Paul West

www.BrotherPaulMagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » A rant (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL