The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Coolest Chop Cup Ever (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

plungerman
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of plungerman
I've managed to collect most all the various RNT Chop Cups and other props I don't actually use. They sure look great. I can't tell you how proud I am of all my drawers where this stuff sits.

Well, I found one last thing on ebay and got it. A miniature, tiny, RNT Chop Cup (made, I think by Star?). Getting this has now blown me away, a real suprise. It is the coolest little thing I've seen in a long time. It was sold by Dakotaj who did a great job packing and shipping and I wanted to thank him if he reads here.

Elliot

P.S.
I've decided that the ideal display case can be made from a gun case or rifle case. They can be made to order online for a couple hundred bucks. They don't have to be real deep, they can have glass front or doors etc..
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24279 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
It was made by Rings and Things for the Olde Magic Boutique. It was called the LePetite.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
plungerman
View Profile
Loyal user
285 Posts

Profile of plungerman
Thanks
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24279 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
It has been reissued by RnT II.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Coolest Chop Cup Ever (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL