The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New books by Steve Beam (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MANOS FRIAS
View Profile
Regular user
Spain
126 Posts

Profile of MANOS FRIAS
In the Steve Beam`s web I´ve just seen two new books coming soon, but without additional info apart from the covers, and they are not from Semi-Automatic collection.
simonlebon
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of simonlebon
No news?
KyleThorson
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
98 Posts

Profile of KyleThorson
His web site (http://www.stevebeam.com/product.htm) now has descriptions of both books.
Peo Olsson
View Profile
Inner circle
Stockholm, Sweden
3260 Posts

Profile of Peo Olsson
http://www.stevebeam.com/product.htm

And let me add that Steve Beam's books always are top notch with lots of good effects.
Pictured to the left my hero and me during FISM 2006 in Stockholm.
Steve Beam
View Profile
V.I.P.
169 Posts

Profile of Steve Beam
I added the books to the web page but didn't want to sell them until after I premiered them at the Winter Carnival of Magic in March and did Lee Asher's X-elent Lecture Tour in April. When I returned, I was too busy to get things hooked up on the web site - and I forgot about it. Manos' posting generated the e-mails that kindled the memory that led to the caffeine intake that resulted in the updated page - that and the barbecue bribe for my web guy Doug Canning. Everything should now work like a well-powdered deck.

Thanks guys...
Steve
dscanning
View Profile
Loyal user
221 Posts

Profile of dscanning
Just a heads up...if Steve ever approaches you at the bar and asks you if you've ever done a "down and under" with a well-powdered deck, make sure you've had plenty to drink.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » New books by Steve Beam (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL