The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » What are some good street magic tricks? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Veneficus Cruor
View Profile
New user
Orange, Texas
81 Posts

Profile of Veneficus Cruor
I really would like to know some good street magic tricks, I don't want you to reveal them, just tell me the name and what they do =D
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.
<BR>-Winston Churchill
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
1983 Posts

Profile of puggo
Hi Matt,
Just my opinion, but in my experience, some of the best stuff is highly visual, and not to long. How about:
'Recapped' routine using bic pen - greg wilson.
Money routines e.g. Hundy 500 / Extreme burn etc - changing paper to money or a bill switch (there's a new Noblezada money DVD which has a lot of not to hard to perform visual stuff)
Sponge routine or sponge napkins - various / greg wilson
Coin in bottle etc.
Why not check out some of the promo videos on the magic dealers web sites (links on the Café) as a lot will depend on the kind of stuff you like performing, and skill level. I sometimes check out tricks on youtube etc. as it often shows 'less practiced' performances, which can really change your view of a trick!
Good luck
Veneficus Cruor
View Profile
New user
Orange, Texas
81 Posts

Profile of Veneficus Cruor
Okay, thanks, this was very helpful =D
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiam.
<BR>-Winston Churchill
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » What are some good street magic tricks? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL