The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Invisible Hand by Michel (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
mh1001
View Profile
Special user
602 Posts

Profile of mh1001
Some questions, since I've discovered IH only recently. Is it more difficult to perform without sleeves ? I mean, would it flash more easily ? Is it more difficult to handle the tool in this situation ? And finally, the most important thing, can you easily retrieve the objects you vanish ?
wally
View Profile
Inner circle
1691 Posts

Profile of wally
The Invisible Hand by Michel.This dvd mentions the Bill Neff rope miracle, Does it show how to do it/ set up. thanks,
Russell Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Hampshire, England
1090 Posts

Profile of Russell Davidson
You can't use the IH without sleeves. But retrieval of the item is very easy.
tecumilic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of tecumilic
So I just bought the IH device and the instructional videos. And my IH comes whith a leather strap attached to the clip that clips to the whatch and I do not know what to do whith it since the videos don't mention it. Can anyone help me whith this so that I can set my device up properly.
tecumilic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of tecumilic
Nevermind it was explained in a paper sheet that came whith the device. Sorry for that.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » The Invisible Hand by Michel (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2018 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL