The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Prayer Request for a fellow magician (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Ron Reid
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
2733 Posts

Profile of Ron Reid
Hello All:

Through some ebay transactions a few months ago, I met a fellow magician named Gary Michaels. He's not a member here, but is quite involved in magic through collecting and magic conventions, etc. We started corresponding about Cancer treatments as my brother and Gary are both going through Chemo...well, Gary just informed me that he received some bad news from the doctors, mainly that he's not expected to live for more than one to four years.

Gary, by his own admission, is not a born again beliver in Jesus Christ, but I think he's very open. I told Gary that I know a group of believers (my brothers and sisters here), and with his permission, would forward his situation and we would lift him up in prayer.

Of course, it would be great if our Lord heals Gary, but more important is that Gary be saved. So, I would appreciate any prayers for Gary, and also prayers for me to be responsive to the Lord's leading if he chooses to work through me.

Thanks for your time.

Ron
tbaer
View Profile
Inner circle
Pennsylvania
1903 Posts

Profile of tbaer
Thanks for sharing Ron. I'll be praying that as you correspond with Gary, that you will say the right words to encourage him along his journey and that he would come to Christ as personal Savior.
B Hackler
View Profile
Special user
778 Posts

Profile of B Hackler
I will be praying.
Dan Bernier
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada
2298 Posts

Profile of Dan Bernier
My prayers are with Gary, your brother and yourself. Thanks for letting us know.
"If you're going to walk in the rain, don't complain about getting wet!"
Heres Tony
View Profile
Loyal user
Orlando
265 Posts

Profile of Heres Tony
I second what Gospel Dan said!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Good News! » » Prayer Request for a fellow magician (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL