The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Stargazer News (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Jay
View Profile
Veteran user
Northern New Jersey
398 Posts

Profile of Jay
I ordered StarGazer refills on December 31, 2002, and was told by Howard at the Magic Warehouse that they were back-ordered and would ship shortly. As of a few days ago, Howard never got them in because he said the manufacturer was no longer distributing refill packs. It seems the manufacturer is interested in making us purchase the whole trick every time we need a refill. Howard said he would no longer stock this trick because of this. He did send me the bands out of an original package though (Magic Warehouse is really great, by the way).

Well, looks like we have to spend 15 dollars for 12 bands instead of 6.00. Smile

That's shady, if it is true.

Regards,
Jay Smile
Mark Martinez
View Profile
Inner circle
Wisconsin
1280 Posts

Profile of Mark Martinez
I guess that means I'll have to stop giving the star away! What a shame.

Mark
Magically,
Mark

Success comes before work only in the dictionary. - Anonymous
shammond
View Profile
New user
Ohio
56 Posts

Profile of shammond
The stargazer routine is a favorite I do with kids. They really like to get that band at the end. Wish there was another source for these bands. I've tried to make them, and had some success, but its hit and miss.
Great Domino
View Profile
Special user
Canada
543 Posts

Profile of Great Domino
What's the effect to Stargazer? or is it a secret? No really, can you fill me in?
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
Great Domino

Basically it's a star shaped rubberband. You can use it to do the CMH routine, and then you can use it to form a star pattern in one hand. You "magically" change the rubberband to star-shaped at the end.

best,
Hirase

Smile
In love with magic!
Koji Takada
View Profile
Regular user
Tokyo, Japan
146 Posts

Profile of Koji Takada
Hi Great Domino!

Please check this demo at

http://www.jbtv.co.uk/guide.html

Koji
ChessMess
View Profile
Veteran user
311 Posts

Profile of ChessMess
Surely we can come up with an alternative source for these type of bands. I was looking forward to getting this effect after hearing of it, now I think I'll pass as the price is a bit steep.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Stargazer News (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL