The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » A first for me!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Heavens to Mercitroids
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of Heavens to Mercitroids
I was at a bar the other night and I suprisingly got a small ovation (about 10 people) after performing a trick. I was showing a friend how I could balance a dollar bill on the tip of my finger and I didn't realize everyone at the bar was checking it out. When I was finished I got a nice little 'clapa clapa clapa' from the people at the bar. The bartender begged me to show him how to do it, telling me how much money he could make by showing it. I had to tell him no though. I wonder how he would have reacted had I handed him a wad of IT.
Smile Smile Smile
When it's my time to shine.....The whole world is going blind.....From the Shiesty side of town.....Where a nickle costs a dime!
bg
View Profile
Veteran user
Indy
313 Posts

Profile of bg
Great story! It's experiences like that which make magic so fun to do. Smile
cegarcia
View Profile
New user
39 Posts

Profile of cegarcia
I was on a plane last month and was doing a few rubber band tricks for the young girl next to me when all of a sudden this guy from across the aisle starts clapping. He had been watching my whole routine from over my shoulder. He was blown away.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
That happened to me once, I was in the lobby between some lectures (no, they weren't magic lectures) and was doing a few tricks for a friend. The next thing I knew, I was performing for 20 people.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » New to magic? » » A first for me!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL